#How can @everyone become #Empowered to #help others just by using our #contacts, #imagination and #money? #iq2stiglitz #tuttle #DLD10

#How can @everyone become #Empowered to #help others just by using our #contacts, #imagination and #money?

The power of the web means we can do everything we were doing before but also on a linked global scale for the first time in history so we are obliged to use this new tool in the best way possible. What else can we do using the web to link up the global community?

Everyone who has been educated and/or everyone who has access to the internet (as we are all probably part of the worlds 10% most wealthy) have so many opportunities that the other 90% of the world dream of having that we must be abliged to use the access we have (and to make access for others) to solve global human problems.

Is empowerment the only thing that is holding us back? Is there a good way to empower the ‘top 10% of the world to help the ‘botton’ 90% and vica versa? Maybe p2p and Microfinance are the doorways through to a new global network.


About Whymandesign

Creative Social Media Manager. May I creatively help enhance your work with you? I create and enhance innovative products and services using new techniques and technology. I understand the potential of productions that: entertain, educate and empower and are always looking to work with forward thinking partners. http://www.WHYmanDESIGN.com

Posted on February 13, 2011, in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: