FREE ART & #creative #innovation WITH #wisdom can #helpall with #Drumbeat @WEBiversity #os #cc #nfp #gov #tedx #yeswecan
B. Suggest prizes that you can give away to help everyone (EG http://www.drumbeat.org ) and win free prizes from us if you give them away. Submit your suggestion to http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/group.php?gid=352077702670
C. What can we all invest in and donate towards to help everyone the most EG education. Win free prizes from us if you donate to the most important causes that help everyone. Submit your suggestion to http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/group.php?gid=352077702670
D. What books can you give away and who would gain the most from them? Win free prizes from us if you donate as many books to others as you can. Submit your suggestion to http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/group.php?gid=352077702670
E. What are the best video’s that you have seen that improved your life that you can share with everyone? Win free prizes from us if you share as many videos as you can with others at http://www.WEBiversity.org. Submit your suggestion to http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/group.php?gid=352077702670
F. Can we help Mozilla help everyone? http://whymandesign.posterous.com/simple-solutions-to-helpall-creatively-innova
G. Can you help build an open source charity collaboration site to help everyone make every second of their life happy with mindfulness? (can be done in 2 days and we will pay you:) Contact http://www.whymandesign.com Below are some collaborative projects started to help everyone that you may like/to help…
Because you are forward thinking (want to help others) we are going to reward you by offering to help enhance what your doing for free by enabling you to help as many people with proven innovative UI/X and social media design. We will do this free so you will not loose anything and can gain significantly though the simple innovation’s we can help you achieve. More free inspiring reward videos at http://www.WEBiversity.org1. Can we help enhance your work by creatively innovating your product and service using our proven UI & UX design skills? We can do this on a trial basis for free if you agree to donate at least 50% of the cost savings that we make to innovative charity/philanthropy work (that we can do with your team as part of your CSR:) http://www.whymandesign.com
2. Can we enhance your social media and website using our proven Social Media Management skills http://www.whymandesign.com
3. Can we work with you to make an open source website for a charity use so that is saves lives AND raises funds to spend on new innovative charitable work. We made a simple prototype at http://www.WEBiversity.org and need a full working site that auto embeds video linking to a map with a few other simple features and were hoping you could help us build this. We have funds but ideally need to get this made as cheaply as possible as we are using donations to build this. Plus Can we help you develop and reuse the software you use to save lives too by creating charity versions? EG Can we work with you to help http://www.drumbeat.org & http://www.WEBiversity.org develop with os software? Contact directly with your best price and any extra things that you can do. http://www.whymandesign.com
4. What else can we do (or what resources can we use) to help everyone and enhance your work? We can come up with creative solutions you just need to say what / how you are able to collaborate. Do comment at http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/home.php?sk=group_352077702670 A. Entertain, educate and then empower everyone to selflessly create their own open source free solutions to any problem. This is a simple way to educate anyone from selfish ignorance (like a child) to selfless wisdom (like a wise adult) and the web enables us all to educate each other simply by sharing the best video’s we find with everyone we know. We then can all be empowered to create and invent innovative selfless solutions to any problems if everyone shares the best selfless video EG http://www.WEBiversity.org http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Srikumar-Rao-at-AwesomenessFest B. Create open decentralized problem and solution pages that are created automatically for every item in existence on a p2p network EG http://opensource.appleseedproject.org & make http://www.wikipedia.org p2p & editable by everyone with auto video embedding. These will use reason to list/link and prioritize the most important problems that need to be solved and help everyone creatively innovate to solve them. Can we help you do this (so global software does not restrict everyone from progress EG by restricting comments or bad UI/X design)? EG http://www.WEBiversity.org auto embeds inspiring video & why not create your own free public service and share it with everyone openly for free EG http://www.TRUSTlibrary.org C. Create sustainable management and governance so that every person and organisation can maximize its potential and innovate to help everyone most effectively. This ranges from entertaining, educating, empowering and enabling everyone to help everyone and also finding ways to help everyone earn a living in a sustainable way that encourages everyone to selflessly innovate to help all. EG http://www.WEBiversity.org aims to do this by compassionately educating everyone for free so we all can become wise using the http://www.TRAIDmark.org business model. http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Making-the-Business-Case-for-Co D. Everyone needs a bit of charity (if just to humble/educate us) and also is a philanthropist with their time, skills and money (but we can all do more:). How best to support and empower everyone to solve every problem? How can we be enabled to enhance anything so that everything is constantly improved and enhanced to help everyone and save lives? EG http://www.drumbeat.org & http://www.wikipedia.org http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Where-Do-Good-Ideas-Come-From;search:innovate Below are a few examples of how we would like to help you (by helping everyone)
1. Can we create charity products for/with you? The 100% net profit to charity products would be retailed like any other charity/products so would create an exciting reason for consumers to come to your locations 365 days a year (so could be viewed as marketing/pr). This means that you will gain by selling them as they will attract more customers who will also buy other products. http://www.traidmark.org
2. Would it be possible to help you enhance your great work by adding extra charity features that do not cost you anything but A. Raise funds for charity to save lives and B. in the process help to attract new customers and enhance your brands goodwill C. enable the funds to be used as effectively as possible by spending on creative & innovative charity work. There are many other ways to help that we would love to work with you on and hope we can start on these two that are cheap and quick to implement and have immediate results.
3. Can we use your office/garden/carpark space when not in use (when closed or outside peak hours) to run charity events?
4. Previously we set up the Fair Trade Progreso Coffee shops Chain with Oxfam and would love to help your team set up Charity Coffee outlets (so your customers have an exciting extra or reinvented service that draws them in so you gain higher profits and we generate funds for charity.
5. We have also worked for the BBC and for charities such as http://raceonline2012.org setting up their Social Media and would love to help enhance your Social Media & CSR with you too. Would it be possible to help you run a charity/csr social media campaign with your customers?
6. We produce new ways to use online video and would like to do this with you EG http://www.WEBiversity.org is an example of how auto embedding video can help any/everyone by inspiring and empowering them that you may like? Can we work with you to make a full video sharing website that builds on the power of Youtube to enable everyone to collaborate (which helps everyone and enhances your brand and CSR)? We would love to set these up with you (and much more) in the closest confidence (as these services could be copied by others who don’t know how to produce them to maximum effect) so we can help your brand grow even more through charity/CSR work so your shareholders gain more profits/growth and we can save lives with charity work. Please join and comment on the facebook group so you can share and learn more and we can help you instantly http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_352077702670 http://www.whymandesign.com As we all know the web is a tool that we can use by the wise to constructively help everyone by sharing openly. The web dangerously can also be used by the ignorant to destructively command and control everyone to conform to out of date ignorant mentalities that were formed before the web enabled everyone to be linked together (or even worse by accident be used for ‘bad’ without being aware of it). How best to help everyone use and enhance the web to help all & help everyone who is doing ‘bad’ do ‘good’ by educating them? http://www.WEBiversity.org
http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/TEDxChange-Melinda-French-Gates;search:web 1. We can all help all with the web (how do you want to help everyone most?)
The Web can be used to enable us all to enable each other to work to the best of our abilities using our full creative and innovative skills to help everyone. All anyone has to do is to creatively innovate using new techniques and technology to do this (and everyone should do this so they can enhance what they are doing in order to help everyone more). We would love to help you do this so please do contact http://www.WHYmanDESIGN.com if your would like to help others or creatively innovate to do this more? http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Where-Do-Good-Ideas-Come-From;search:innovation 2. Government, Charity, Companies and WE CAN always re/invent & created every/new jobs?
How is it possible to talk to and persuade government and charity departments that they can enable everyone to be in employment and help everyone to work to the best of their abilities? This is possible by creatively innovating everything that they do using existing and new technology and techniques (they just have to let us do this and support the public).
http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/How-the-West-Was-Lost;search:compete 3. Government, Charity, Companies and everyone CAN always reinvent what they do creatively?
How is it possible to talk to and persuade Government, Charity and Company departments that every part of what they do can be reinvented by creatively innovating using new techniques and technology? For example every product/service can be reinvented using Open Source software that can then be reused by other organisations around the world.
http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Lisa-Gansky-The-Future-is-Shari;search:innovation 4. Educate and Empower so we all can become wise?
How is it best to educate and empower everyone to enhance every part of what we do by creatively innovating using new techniques and technology? Can we work with you to help educate and empower anyone? EG with free videos at http://www.WEBiversity.org
http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/RSA-Animate-Changing-Education;search:innovation 5. Enabling us all to be creatively selfless makes us all happy & helps everyone?
How is it best to enable that the wisest most creative and innovative selfless people are able to guide and lead societies/cultures and are regulated by balanced and fair peer review so that entrepreneurial and inventive leaders (often groundbreaking so will not go within traditional channels) are able to help everyone best? What simple social techniques are there to enable the selfless creative and innovative pioneers to get their r/evolutionary re/inventions taken up by the majority for everyones benefit? EG helping everyone & always encouraging and saying ‘yes’ to all ideas…
http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/James-Hollis-PhD-Finding-Your-O;search:self 6. How is it best to sustainable encourage and reward selfless creative innovation?
Giving cash prizes and creating competitions only encourage certain types of people and prevent collaboration so does not work effectively enough. The most effective ways to sustainable encourage and reward selfless creative innovation is through encouragement by educating so everyone becomes wise enough to learn the wisdom of selfless collaboration and empowering everyone to fulfill their potential by motivating themselves to help everyone. Can we work with you to educate and empower everyone to help everyone? EG with http://www.WEBiversity.org
http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Riley-Crane-Crowdsource-win;search:challenge 7. Organisations and institutions restrict individuals in many ways such as preventing them from collaborating as the organisations are always out of date because they were set up in the past. To enable everyone to make the most of their talents and skills by collaborating using the power of the web we need to look back to the past and rediscover and reinvent new ways to educate, enable and empower everyone to help everyone USING THE WEB so we all can be happy (which is possible right now). http://www.TRAIDmark.org explains one free way that anyone can liberate everyone they work with by creating institutional innovation. How can we educate/enable those running existing organisations to change using this?
http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Making-the-Business-Case-for-Co;search:capitalism 8. Financing innovation and preventing inertia?
Why is it that employees and citizens are able to be detrimental to the well being of all citizens/customers and get paid/rich while selfless creative innovators/artists often do not get rewarded as much (as they often give their skills/knowledge/wealth away as that benefits the most people so dont get rewarded in the right way)? How best to enable everyone to be selflessly innovative in sustainable ways? Free Education for everyone? http://www.WEBiversity.org
http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Dr-Eric-Berne-The-Practice-pa-2 9. How to educate every ignorant selfish child to become an adult that has learned to have a selfless wise mind?
Everyone is born a selfish animal but with good education learns the futility of selfishness (we all die and the human race/life is just a blip in the vastness of space and the ‘nothingness’ beyond) and how regardless of this fact that everyone can be happy by sharing and loving everyone. We can all live in happiness and bliss right now by learning to master our minds so we make ourselves happy no matter where we are in the world.
http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Michael-Neill-The-Myth-of-Happi;search:happy 10. Helping Wisdom overcome ignorance?
Behavior, thoughts, ideas and meems can be positive/constructive/collaboration or negative/destructive/competition and there is a constant battle between the two sides like Ying and yang (or Darth Vader and Yoda). How best to encourage wisdom when all humans are born ignorant? Reward selfless open tolerant creative innovation and education? Who to talk to in gov to help government fund selfless innovators to make open source innovation (everyone can be funded:)?
http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Secret-of-Happiness-Education-a;search:happy 11. How to enable all different thinkers to propose r/evolutionary inventions/ideas that ‘improve’ society for all (happiness for everyone…) so they can earn a living doing this? How to manage both positive and negative r/evolutions so they can both benefit everyone (like vice/virtue). How to enable that all vices can benefit everyone while we are all educated to combat vices and develop virtues? This can be done simply bu needs government’s to actively support this by creatively helping everyone to help everyone.
http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Rethinking-Capitalism;search:vice 12. How can we all train ourselves to make ourselves happy all the time by feeling good from helping others? We all have happiness inside our minds but need to relax and concentrate on enjoying the happiness in every second of life by taking time to focus on simple pleasures we take for granted (breathing, seeing, thinking, observing, being…)? What is the best way to help everyone do this?http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Personal-Well-Being-at-Alternat;search:happy We would like to work with you on simple solutions to all of the above that can be implemented right now. Contact http://www.whymandesign.com to talk over the solutions. We also would love to work with programmers and tech innovators in order to creatively innovate any product or service and invent new services with large growth potential ideally that will be run as charitable not for profits EG an Open Source version of http://www.WEBiversity.org How best to enable that we all continue to learn wisdom so that positive/wise/selfless/collaboration can sustainably beat the negative/selfish/competition meems through education?
FREE & OPEN Society can be enabled by us all individually using the web to openly collaborate with everyone on selfless ways to help everyone have happy lives. You dont need money or skill to have a happy life and can find all the things you need online to learn/share/help all. Help all discover how to be even more happy and help all at http://www.webiversity.org http://www.drumbeat.org
Do what you love and you will enjoy the 8+ hours a day you work on it so your life will be fun AND you will gain more success as you will work harder and longer on it. You also will not need to retire and will be ill less so will have a longer life. You also will not need to earn as much as you will be content to work on what you love.
In the past we were at point X, today we are at point Y and in the future we will get to pint Z. What problems/solutions were we causing at poing X, are causing now at point Y and will be causing in the future at point Z? How can we prevent/cure the x/y/z problems and innovate beyond the limits in x/y/z for everyones benefit (and step back and prioratize/look at what humans ACTUALLY need to have a full life).
How is it best to educate and empower everyone to creatively innovate more so that we can all help each other more? Constantly reminding each other to open our eyes even more to the cumulatively growing present and future possibilities for innovation using new techniques and technology with wisdom and knowledge. Learning from the wisdom of the past may be key?
http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Michael-Neill-The-Principle-of;search:love How to teach/educate everyone so that we all become happy by becoming selfless and gain the knowledge and wisdom to creatively innovate in the most beneficial ways for EVERYONE sustainably?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selflessness The WEB and social media make this possible right now and the only problem is that the chain reaction of positive meems are being slowed from growing by selfish or negative/narrow minded people who think they know everything (and organisations that have out of date competition structures)
http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Fighting-the-NWO-Part-2 How best to share positive meems that benefit everyone? Want to make software that does this with social media? All the information we need to have happy lives is out there on the web but: I, you, he, she, we, you, they… all need to share the most beneficial information in order to help everyone be happy and work on the most creative and innovative solutions to problems selflessly so we all benefit. 1. Ask selfless questions so that the wisdom of the crowd/tribe can solve them with you.
2. Promote and share selfless (Open Source, Not For Profit) Innovation that benefits everyone.
3. Remind everyone about the most important selfless projects so we all concentrate and stop wasting time on useless activities (all vices are based on one form of drug addiction or another so most people are distracted by an activity/vice that has them addicted to a short term drug ‘hit’ that wastes their time and often harms them in the long term be it lack of progress).
4. Search on twitter and google for open source .org collaborators and people you can help:)
5. Help and persuade everyone you meet to become happy by selflessly helping all effectively (with open source, not for profit creative innovation).
6. Help others share their selfless wisdom so we all can find, learn and discover more.
7. Tweet to any relevant @names you can think of as they probably are interested if you think they are (eg ‘health’ to @health…)
8. Reduce the volume of less useful or beneficial content by ranking content according to wise human needs every time you can.
9. Use and share the best free software that you find selflessly s EG http://www.paper.li
10. Share the best not for profit and open source applications that you can find EG http://www.spot.us http://www.internews.org http://www.oneworldhealth.org http://www.interhealth.org.uk http://www.drumbeat.org and http://swift.ushahidi.com/ EG want to create and share the best free educational video at http://www.WEBiversity.org
What can we do with you to help everyone? A. How best to enable us all to sustainably share knowledge so we all become wise and can therefore help each other more? How best to do this across age and technology/specialization/philosophical divides that traditionally have created competition but now can create collaboration (as everyone can become wise enough to collaborate selflessly due to free education on the web)? Families and tribes have proven that this works and collaborated since the beginning of human existence so why have companies & governments lost their way? http://www.TRAIDmark.org is one simple way organisations can address this. http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/TEDxSanDiego-Christine-Comaford B. We can learn from the past, enjoy the present (by enjoying simple things in life by always slowing down EG enjoying the smell of each breath…) and make the future as perfect as we want it (and can imagine it) to be. http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Srikumar-Rao-at-AwesomenessFest C. How to make all knowledge and wisdom more accessible to everyone?
1. Sharing the best knowledge and wisdom we see every day using social media
2. Make books more accessible to everyone? EG give the away free http://www.TRUSTlibrary.org
3. Helping everyone share and remind each other to share and help everyone.
http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/TEDxDanubia-2011-Julian-Treasur D. As all problems are either caused by (or not prevented by) ignorant humans we all need to create ways for everyone to continually learn sustainably. Helping everyone learn to be wise is the key problem that needs to be fixed in our society and if we can solve this it will become the key solution to all humanities problems. As everyone can now access all the knowledge in the world so is able to learn to become wise for free. How to entertain, educate and empower everyone to learn the knowledge to become wise? Sharing the best videos with social media is one way we can all do this http://www.WEBiversity.org Do you know a programmer we can work with on Open Source P2P software that can enhance this prototype site? EG http://www.DRUMbeat.org E. By imagining the best possible future (by not restricting our imagination with a negative ‘no’ or ‘cant be done’ mentality) and believing that it is possible we will create a self fulfilling prophecy where our future becomes as good as if not better than we imagine is possible.
http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Simon-Sinek How best to educate and persuade everyone to learn to have a ‘yes’ ‘can do’ attitude?
http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Napoleon-Hill-Think-and-Grow–2;search:positive F. EVERYONE can & DOES create the life they have (intentionally & unintentionally) by the way they think about it (you can make your life happy right now by training your brain to be happy by appr