#Creatively #redesign #finance & #economics to #helpall by #creating #innovation @WEBiversity #os #cc #nfp #gov #tedx #yeswecan #bigsociety
How have the latest creative innovations effected finance and how will existing and future innovations make finance serve everyone better? Finance and Economics are designed to help enhance human exchange and therefore progress. Progress is created by knowledge/wisdom though creative innovation so finance and economics should be managed to it enhances creative innovation as much as possible. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economics Telephony, the web and new technology such as nanotechnology and microbiology (not to mention other new techniques/technology) are all changing the paradigms of how humans interact and therefore finance/society has to change significantly to keep up. The simplest way for this to happen and solve almost/ifnot all human problems is to help educate everyone for free so everyone learns to become wiser so they are selfless and happy and open to using proven existing and new ways to doing things. Do help us do this at http://www.WEBiversity.org simply by watching and sharing video that makes everyone happy. 1. What simple economic processes can enable finance to support the creative innovators that create growth and help humanity progress as effectively as possible? http://www.TRAIDmark.org is a simple process that enables any finance to be used as effectively as possible by funding institutional innovation as that is the most effective way to enable humans to create & innovate to add value and help other humans (by not doing this the selfish/ignorant are harming everyone including themselves as they are preventing innovation that would solve many of humanities problems).
This process can be implemented by anyone on any organisation right now from companies, charities to government and solves many institutional problems. Fund/Finance = Creative/Innovation + Selfless/collaboration = happiness/health for all. All anyone has to do to implement this is to educate their team/peers with free education EG http://www.WEBiversity.org and explain how http://www.TRAIDmark.org benefits everyone. Only the selfish ignorant will disagree with this as they are not able to creatively envision a better way of doing this so will need help to understand how they are harming themselves by not doing this.
You can also learn form history how previous innovations/technology/techniques have been implemented with or without the permission of those in control and the ignorant/selfish. 2. What simple economic processes can be created and invented to help humanity progress even more using new technology?
The web enables everyone to collaborate creatively using global geographic scale and software that can duplicate almost infinitely. Every human has always had a ‘supercomputer’ in their head but we all need to improve our mindfulness skills so we learn how to control and make the most of our amazing minds potential. The simplest and best way to do this is to provide free education for everyone so we all can help each other learn EG http://www.WEBiversity.org 3. How funds are managed and delegated is also very important as funds can be donated/invested in very productive ways if invested/donated creatively in the most innovative new products/services.
Collaboration beats competition when investing/donating as many brains can solve problems better by working together and funds can have larger impacts when the outcomes are shared. Funds used to be invested/donated using competition to cultivate progress but this creates wasteful duplication and 99% failure rates. Using new/web technology collaborative investing/donating is much more productive as it enables 100% success rates as many more people can be encouraged and supported to help each other and create a much wider variety of diversity within innovation ecosystems. 4. Enhancing existing organisations with proven new economic processes. Any organisation can be modified so that it is more efficient and also so that it serves the global public better. What simple ways can every organisation be modified so that they can do this simply? http://www.TRAIDmark.org is a simples process that can be introduced by anyone to enhance any organisation in several simple ways. A. Every organisation could be turned into and run as a democratic charity that is run openly so that all funds and personnel are accountable to the wider public. There are many significant benefits to this not to mention the goodwill HR and morale boost this will create. This also enables a company/government/charity that is having a negative impace EG by being inefficient with funds to evolve so that it has a positive impact by being efficient with money and ideas and who it serves/helps EG as many of the global public as possible. B. With new technology funds may not be needed for wages or infrastructure but for soft skills support such as education that helps everyone so that everyone can then go on to creatively innovate to solve many problems that the funders/managers could not possibly comprehend (as the innovators are often amatours and way ahead of the funders/managers who concentrate on red tape. C. Any/all failing or bankrupt organisations can be saved and enhanced. If you know of one that needs help please do contact us at http://www.whymandesign.com We will then take it over so it can be run as a charity? You can keep working on it but the organisation will then become a charity so all surplus funds will then be used to fund charitable work? Could you turn your organisatin into a charity? If so we would love to help creatively enhance your work so you can save lives using your skills. Everything is possible with an open creative mind. 5. Who owns all the worlds money and what would they want that money to do (what do the worlds population democratically want that money to do is more important)? Probably to benefit everyone as effectively as possible as money is a means to an end and not an end in itself (it is stored labour). How to help those that control the worlds money use the finance to make significantly more progress so we all benefit by creatively innovating? We can help with http://www.TRAIDmark.org http://www.gapminder.org 6. UNeconomics? What is the best economic system that benefits everyone? What is money actually worth (its real value and most effective use) and who needs it most? Which economic institutions are thinking open mindedly about new ways to reinvent economics now that the web links up the world and can scale products and services almost infinitely? We would love to help you enhance how you use economics to benefit everyone http://www.whymandesign.com 7. What extra things can you suggest to help others? If you have read this far you must suggest something that you know is a problem with at least one solution that you know to help everyone:). What simple solutions already exist to the most important problems and how best to share them with everyone? We would love to work with you to solve these and many more existing and future problems simply quickly and effectively so we can help everyone have happier lives. Please add points and comments to http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_352077702670 and contact http://www.whymandesign.com as we would love to help you in many areas you may not have thought of. There is so much that can be done with the smallest funding. If you know of funding and programmers do tell us as we can work with we can help you solve many problems quickly simply and cheaply by using creative innovation. http://www.TRAIDmark.org explained in more detail below.
Traidmark.org = Not / For Profit + Institutional Innovation + Philanthropy (generating goodwill which enhances success and make everyone richer with performance pay) This is a FREE way for any organisation to get instant goodwill and create Institutional Innovation so you gain more success and can help more people.
Get RICHER and do good for FREE! Sounds too good to be true but it is true. The hard part is to give away 100% net profit (which sounds counter intuitive but is the genius part when you get over the egoic greed of wanting to own the profit). When you give away 100% net profit your organisation essentially becomes a charity fundraising organisation so the enhanced goodwill you get will create so much success that you will get more back in performance pay from working in your organisation. So you can get richer by giving away your wealth! The cooperative have been doing this for generations but they did not invest all the funds in innovative charitable activity and that is the second stroke of genius. By investing the funds in INNOVATIVE charitable activity your funds can solve problems in the most efficient way once and for all enabling you to go on and work on new exciting solutions to other problems. If you dont know how to find innovative solutions ask us @whymandesign @FREEtraid
All you have to do is pledge to donate 100% net profit into new Innovative ways to solve human problems and you will gain…
Enhanced Goodwill – leading to customer/client/supplier/employee/customer loyalty and enhanced productivity which makes you more successfull and is an added USP you can use against your competition which allows everyone in your company to get richer through enhanced performance paySave lives – You can save lives by using your net profit to innovatively create ways to solve human health/education… problemFunds are therefore continually iinvested in new charitable projects that benefit everyone creating an infinitely scaling cycle of success.
Traidmark.org = COOP where funds are donated to INNOVATIVE charitable use rather than given to members
Traidmark.org = SHAREHOLDER owned company where dividends are donated to INNOVATIVE charitable use rather than given to shareholders
Traidmark.org = CHARITY where funds are donated to INNOVATIVE charitable use rather than given to the same old charitable useTraidmark.org = GOVERNMENT where funds are donated to INNOVATIVE charitable use rather than given to the same old government
How best to help everyone learn to become wise enough to selflessly innovate to help all help everyone? Free education http://www.WEBiversity.org
1. The best thing anyone can do to help everyone is to educate their team/peers with free education EG http://www.WEBiversity.org and explain how http://www.TRAIDmark.org benefits everyone. Only the selfish ignorant will disagree with this as they are not able to creatively envision a better way of doing this so will need help to understand how they are harming themselves by not doing this.
1. Comprehensively question what aims/problems you have in life and why you want to solve them? (is that really an aim/problem or is the aim/problem something much simpler or are we all inventing problems for ourselves and each other:)? Many people run around trying to find answers without stopping to question what the question that they are asking of life is?! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meaning_of_life
EG What is my aim in life and why? Is it fame/riches/success or do I just want people to like me? If so simply smile/help everyone you meet:)
2. See if there is a simple solution to the problem/aim that already exists on the web/video (take a long time on this bit as there nearly always is).
3. Ask all your peers using social media/blogs about life/aims and if they can help solve problems (best to help someone else solve their problem while asking yours as it is a win win & cumulative sum gain:).
4. Learn/educate yourself so you are wiser and therefore better able to solve the problem (how to help anyone spark the thirst for knowledge?).
5. Learn to observe your own mind (we all live in our heads and can all become aware of our mind and EGO racing round and round then start to slowly train ourselves to enjoy every second of life JUST by watching/smelling/listening to every second of the life that we are having
6. Help others discover what they want (simply by sharing this list & video at http://www.WEBiversity.org to start). Make sure your having the best outcomes (most efficient use of your time:).
7. Is it as simple as that? Just by spending our lives helping others have happier lives we therefore make our lives happier and blissful?! Trying this to see if it works a couple of times is all that we can do. What is the worst that could happen? We could become happier for the rest of our lives( (and make others happy;)?!
6. We are more than happy to help you discover/invent and share happiness/bliss if you would like to collaborate with us on this & innovate in many more groundbreaking ways that deliver proven results that are above and beyond expectations. If you are interested please contact http://www.whymandesign.com and we will collaborate with you free to help everyone with simple happiness and creative innovation solutions. Great videos on simple ways to make everyone happy/er http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Gretchen-Rubin-talks-about-happ
http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Gretchen-Rubin-on-QTV http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Srikumar-Rao-at-AwesomenessFest More info in video format from a woman http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Secret-of-Happiness-Education-a;search:happy and from a man http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Michael-Neill-You-Were-Born-Hap;search:happy
Free technique/comment/suggestion/ideas competition where EVERYONE wins (free prizes) and we can all selflessly help everyone with our talents (no matter what they are). A. Problem Solving & Innovation techniques that are so simple we all forget to use them from time to time (so here is a friendly reminder:)…
1. Comprehensively question what problem do you want to solve and why (is that really the problem or is the problem something much simpler:)?
EG What is my aim in life and why? Is it fame/riches/success or do I just want people to like me? If so simply smile/help everyone you meet:)
2. See if there is a simple solution to the problem that already exists on the web (take a long time on this bit as there often is).
3. Ask all your peers using social media/blogs if they can help solve it (best to help someone else solve their problem while asking yours as it is a win win & cumulative sum gain:).
4. Learn/educate yourself so you are wiser and therefore better able to solve the problem.
5. Help others discover what they want (simply by sharing this list & video at http://www.WEBiversity.org ).
6. We are more than happy to help you innovate in many more groundbreaking ways that deliver proven results that are above and beyond expectations. If you are interested please contact http://www.whymandesign.com and we will collaborate with you free to help everyone with creative innovation.
http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Srikumar-Rao-at-AwesomenessFest B. How best to educate & empower everyone to create ideas & make them happen selflessly/wisely & easily to benefit everyone most? EG enabling selfless collaboration and rewarding important human social traits like compassion and love? What other ways are there to make it easy and fun to selflessly innovate & collaborate in many different ways that are not currently accessible (or can be improved)? How best to do this so they can be used most effectively to help everyone help everyone the most and who within any organisations will LET us do this with them so we can save lives together (only share ideas that can be used for good and not manipulated!:)? Should these/all products/services/organisations be run as progressive forward thinking democracies (as the least worst option) or is there a good way to manage meritocracies so they are not as selfishly egocentric (and prevent founder syndrome…)?! 1. Post suggestions here and also prizes you are prepared to give away for others that can solve problems relating to these organisations. 2. We will give free books to everyone who helps EG http://www.trustlibrary.org. 3. What funds/prize would you like to get in order to work on this for one weekend or a week (we know many solutions to the problems but need to work with programmers to make them happen)? 4. We would love to help your work with UI/X and social media/design work too:) Check http://www.WEBiversity.org for free inspiring videos too:) We have funds and ideas and would like to work with programmers to solve many human problems so do contact us saying what you want to do and what funds you need to do it. http://www.whymandesign.com A. Create FREE ART and GIVE IT AWAY to help everyone and win free prizes. Submit your art to http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/group.php?gid=352077702670 by doing this you win an inspiring video from http://www.WEBiversity.org
B. Suggest prizes that you can give away to help everyone (EG http://www.drumbeat.org ) and win free prizes from us if you give them away. Submit your suggestion to http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/group.php?gid=352077702670
C. What can we all invest in and donate towards to help everyone the most EG education. Win free prizes from us if you donate to the most important causes that help everyone. Submit your suggestion to http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/group.php?gid=352077702670
D. What books can you give away and who would gain the most from them? Win free prizes from us if you donate as many books to others as you can. Submit your suggestion to http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/group.php?gid=352077702670
E. What are the best video’s that you have seen that improved your life that you can share with everyone? Win free prizes from us if you share as many videos as you can with others at http://www.WEBiversity.org. Submit your suggestion to http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/group.php?gid=352077702670
F. Can we help Mozilla help everyone? http://whymandesign.posterous.com/simple-solutions-to-helpall-creatively-innova
G. Can you help build an open source charity collaboration site to help everyone make every second of their life happy with mindfulness? (can be done in 2 days and we will pay you:) Contact http://www.whymandesign.com Below are some collaborative projects started to help everyone that you may like/to help…
Because you are forward thinking (want to help others) we are going to reward you by offering to help enhance what your doing for free by enabling you to help as many people with proven innovative UI/X and social media design. We will do this free so you will not loose anything and can gain significantly though the simple innovation’s we can help you achieve. More free inspiring reward videos at http://www.WEBiversity.org1. Can we help enhance your work by creatively innovating your product and service using our proven UI & UX design skills? We can do this on a trial basis for free if you agree to donate at least 50% of the cost savings that we make to innovative charity/philanthropy work (that we can do with your team as part of your CSR:) http://www.whymandesign.com
2. Can we enhance your social media and website using our proven Social Media Management skills http://www.whymandesign.com
3. Can we work with you to make an open source website for a charity use so that is saves lives AND raises funds to spend on new innovative charitable work. We made a simple prototype at http://www.WEBiversity.org and need a full working site that auto embeds video linking to a map with a few other simple features and were hoping you could help us build this. We have funds but ideally need to get this made as cheaply as possible as we are using donations to build this. Plus Can we help you develop and reuse the software you use to save lives too by creating charity versions? EG Can we work with you to help http://www.drumbeat.org & http://www.WEBiversity.org develop with os software? Contact directly with your best price and any extra things that you can do. http://www.whymandesign.com
4. What else can we do (or what resources can we use) to help everyone and enhance your work? We can come up with creative solutions you just need to say what / how you are able to collaborate. Do comment at http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/home.php?sk=group_352077702670 A. Entertain, educate and then empower everyone to selflessly create their own open source free solutions to any problem. This is a simple way to educate anyone from selfish ignorance (like a child) to selfless wisdom (like a wise adult) and the web enables us all to educate each other simply by sharing the best video’s we find with everyone we know. We then can all be empowered to create and invent innovative selfless solutions to any problems if everyone shares the best selfless video EG http://www.WEBiversity.org aaaahttp://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Sr