#helpall #learn the #wisdom to #selflessly #creatively #innovate & #invent @WEBiversity #os #cc #nfp #gov #tedx #yeswecan #bigsociety
1. Comprehensively question what aims/problems you have in life and why you want to solve them? (is that really an aim/problem or is the aim/problem something much simpler or are we all inventing problems for ourselves and each other:)? Many people run around trying to find answers without stopping to question what the question that they are asking of life is?! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meaning_of_life
EG What is my aim in life and why? Is it fame/riches/success or do I just want people to like me? If so simply smile/help everyone you meet:)
2. See if there is a simple solution to the problem/aim that already exists on the web/video (take a long time on this bit as there nearly always is).
3. Ask all your peers using social media/blogs about life/aims and if they can help solve problems (best to help someone else solve their problem while asking yours as it is a win win & cumulative sum gain:).
4. Learn/educate yourself so you are wiser and therefore better able to solve the problem (how to help anyone spark the thirst for knowledge?).
5. Learn to observe your own mind (we all live in our heads and can all become aware of our mind and EGO racing round and round then start to slowly train ourselves to enjoy every second of life JUST by watching/smelling/listening to every second of the life that we are having
6. Help others discover what they want (simply by sharing this list & video at http://www.WEBiversity.org to start). Make sure your having the best outcomes (most efficient use of your time:).
7. Is it as simple as that? Just by spending our lives helping others have happier lives we therefore make our lives happier and blissful?! Trying this to see if it works a couple of times is all that we can do. What is the worst that could happen? We could become happier for the rest of our lives( (and make others happy;)?!
6. We are more than happy to help you discover/invent and share happiness/bliss if you would like to collaborate with us on this & innovate in many more groundbreaking ways that deliver proven results that are above and beyond expectations. If you are interested please contact http://www.whymandesign.com and we will collaborate with you free to help everyone with simple happiness and creative innovation solutions. Great videos on simple ways to make everyone happy/er http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Gretchen-Rubin-talks-about-happ
http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Gretchen-Rubin-on-QTV http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Srikumar-Rao-at-AwesomenessFest More info in video format from a woman http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Secret-of-Happiness-Education-a;search:happy and from a man http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Michael-Neill-You-Were-Born-Hap;search:happy
Free technique/comment/suggestion/ideas competition where EVERYONE wins (free prizes) and we can all selflessly help everyone with our talents (no matter what they are). A. Problem Solving & Innovation techniques that are so simple we all forget to use them from time to time (so here is a friendly reminder:)…
1. Comprehensively question what problem do you want to solve and why (is that really the problem or is the problem something much simpler:)?
EG What is my aim in life and why? Is it fame/riches/success or do I just want people to like me? If so simply smile/help everyone you meet:)
2. See if there is a simple solution to the problem that already exists on the web (take a long time on this bit as there often is).
3. Ask all your peers using social media/blogs if they can help solve it (best to help someone else solve their problem while asking yours as it is a win win & cumulative sum gain:).
4. Learn/educate yourself so you are wiser and therefore better able to solve the problem.
5. Help others discover what they want (simply by sharing this list & video at http://www.WEBiversity.org ).
6. We are more than happy to help you innovate in many more groundbreaking ways that deliver proven results that are above and beyond expectations. If you are interested please contact http://www.whymandesign.com and we will collaborate with you free to help everyone with creative innovation.
http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Srikumar-Rao-at-AwesomenessFest B. How best to educate & empower everyone to create ideas & make them happen selflessly/wisely & easily to benefit everyone most? EG enabling selfless collaboration and rewarding important human social traits like compassion and love? What other ways are there to make it easy and fun to selflessly innovate & collaborate in many different ways that are not currently accessible (or can be improved)? How best to do this so they can be used most effectively to help everyone help everyone the most and who within any organisations will LET us do this with them so we can save lives together (only share ideas that can be used for good and not manipulated!:)? Should these/all products/services/organisations be run as progressive forward thinking democracies (as the least worst option) or is there a good way to manage meritocracies so they are not as selfishly egocentric (and prevent founder syndrome…)?! 1. Post suggestions here and also prizes you are prepared to give away for others that can solve problems relating to these organisations. 2. We will give free books to everyone who helps EG http://www.trustlibrary.org. 3. What funds/prize would you like to get in order to work on this for one weekend or a week (we know many solutions to the problems but need to work with programmers to make them happen)? 4. We would love to help your work with UI/X and social media/design work too:) Check http://www.WEBiversity.org for free inspiring videos too:) We have funds and ideas and would like to work with programmers to solve many human problems so do contact us saying what you want to do and what funds you need to do it. http://www.whymandesign.com A. Create FREE ART and GIVE IT AWAY to help everyone and win free prizes. Submit your art to http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/group.php?gid=352077702670 by doing this you win an inspiring video from http://www.WEBiversity.org
B. Suggest prizes that you can give away to help everyone (EG http://www.drumbeat.org ) and win free prizes from us if you give them away. Submit your suggestion to http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/group.php?gid=352077702670
C. What can we all invest in and donate towards to help everyone the most EG education. Win free prizes from us if you donate to the most important causes that help everyone. Submit your suggestion to http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/group.php?gid=352077702670
D. What books can you give away and who would gain the most from them? Win free prizes from us if you donate as many books to others as you can. Submit your suggestion to http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/group.php?gid=352077702670
E. What are the best video’s that you have seen that improved your life that you can share with everyone? Win free prizes from us if you share as many videos as you can with others at http://www.WEBiversity.org. Submit your suggestion to http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/group.php?gid=352077702670
F. Can we help Mozilla help everyone? http://whymandesign.posterous.com/simple-solutions-to-helpall-creatively-innova
G. Can you help build an open source charity collaboration site to help everyone make every second of their life happy with mindfulness? (can be done in 2 days and we will pay you:) Contact http://www.whymandesign.com Below are some collaborative projects started to help everyone that you may like/to help…
Because you are forward thinking (want to help others) we are going to reward you by offering to help enhance what your doing for free by enabling you to help as many people with proven innovative UI/X and social media design. We will do this free so you will not loose anything and can gain significantly though the simple innovation’s we can help you achieve. More free inspiring reward videos at http://www.WEBiversity.org1. Can we help enhance your work by creatively innovating your product and service using our proven UI & UX design skills? We can do this on a trial basis for free if you agree to donate at least 50% of the cost savings that we make to innovative charity/philanthropy work (that we can do with your team as part of your CSR:) http://www.whymandesign.com
2. Can we enhance your social media and website using our proven Social Media Management skills http://www.whymandesign.com
3. Can we work with you to make an open source website for a charity use so that is saves lives AND raises funds to spend on new innovative charitable work. We made a simple prototype at http://www.WEBiversity.org and need a full working site that auto embeds video linking to a map with a few other simple features and were hoping you could help us build this. We have funds but ideally need to get this made as cheaply as possible as we are using donations to build this. Plus Can we help you develop and reuse the software you use to save lives too by creating charity versions? EG Can we work with you to help http://www.drumbeat.org & http://www.WEBiversity.org develop with os software? Contact directly with your best price and any extra things that you can do. http://www.whymandesign.com
4. What else can we do (or what resources can we use) to help everyone and enhance your work? We can come up with creative solutions you just need to say what / how you are able to collaborate. Do comment at http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/home.php?sk=group_352077702670 A. Entertain, educate and then empower everyone to selflessly create their own open source free solutions to any problem. This is a simple way to educate anyone from selfish ignorance (like a child) to selfless wisdom (like a wise adult) and the web enables us all to educate each other simply by sharing the best video’s we find with everyone we know. We then can all be empowered to create and invent innovative selfless solutions to any problems if everyone shares the best selfless video EG http://www.WEBiversity.org http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Srikumar-Rao-at-AwesomenessFest B. Create open decentralized problem and solution pages that are created automatically for every item in existence on a p2p network EG http://opensource.appleseedproject.org & make http://www.wikipedia.org p2p & editable by everyone with auto video embedding. These will use reason to list/link and prioritize the most important problems that need to be solved and help everyone creatively innovate to solve them. Can we help you do this (so global software does not restrict everyone from progress EG by restricting comments or bad UI/X design)? EG http://www.WEBiversity.org auto embeds inspiring video & why not create your own free public service and share it with everyone openly for free EG http://www.TRUSTlibrary.org C. Create sustainable management and governance so that every person and organisation can maximize its potential and innovate to help everyone most effectively. This ranges from entertaining, educating, empowering and enabling everyone to help everyone and also finding ways to help everyone earn a living in a sustainable way that encourages everyone to selflessly innovate to help all. EG http://www.WEBiversity.org aims to do this by compassionately educating everyone for free so we all can become wise using the http://www.TRAIDmark.org business model. http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Making-the-Business-Case-for-Co D. Everyone needs a bit of charity (if just to humble/educate us) and also is a philanthropist with their time, skills and money (but we can all do more:). How best to support and empower everyone to solve every problem? How can we be enabled to enhance anything so that everything is constantly improved and enhanced to help everyone and save lives? EG http://www.drumbeat.org & http://www.wikipedia.org http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Where-Do-Good-Ideas-Come-From;search:innovate Below are a few examples of how we would like to help you (by helping everyone)
1. Can we create charity products for/with you? The 100% net profit to charity products would be retailed like any other charity/products so would create an exciting reason for consumers to come to your locations 365 days a year (so could be viewed as marketing/pr). This means that you will gain by selling them as they will attract more customers who will also buy other products. http://www.traidmark.org
2. Would it be possible to help you enhance your great work by adding extra charity features that do not cost you anything but A. Raise funds for charity to save lives and B. in the process help to attract new customers and enhance your brands goodwill C. enable the funds to be used as effectively as possible by spending on creative & innovative charity work. There are many other ways to help that we would love to work with you on and hope we can start on these two that are cheap and quick to implement and have immediate results.
3. Can we use your office/garden/carpark space when not in use (when closed or outside peak hours) to run charity events?
4. Previously we set up the Fair Trade Progreso Coffee shops Chain with Oxfam and would love to help your team set up Charity Coffee outlets (so your customers have an exciting extra or reinvented service that draws them in so you gain higher profits and we generate funds for charity.
5. We have also worked for the BBC and for charities such as http://raceonline2012.org setting up their Social Media and would love to help enhance your Social Media & CSR with you too. Would it be possible to help you run a charity/csr social media campaign with your customers?
6. We produce new ways to use online video and would like to do this with you EG http://www.WEBiversity.org is an example of how auto embedding video can help any/everyone by inspiring and empowering them that you may like? Can we work with you to make a full video sharing website that builds on the power of Youtube to enable everyone to collaborate (which helps everyone and enhances your brand and CSR)? We would love to set these up with you (and much more) in the closest confidence (as these services could be copied by others who don’t know how to produce them to maximum effect) so we can help your brand grow even more through charity/CSR work so your shareholders gain more profits/growth and we can save lives with charity work. Please join and comment on the facebook group so you can share and learn more and we can help you instantly http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_352077702670 http://www.whymandesign.com As we all know the web is a tool that we can use by the wise to constructively help everyone by sharing openly. The web dangerously can also be used by the ignorant to destructively command and control everyone to conform to out of date ignorant mentalities that were formed before the web enabled everyone to be linked together (or even worse by accident be used for ‘bad’ without being aware of it). How best to help everyone use and enhance the web to help all & help everyone who is doing ‘bad’ do ‘good’ by educating them? http://www.WEBiversity.org
http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/TEDxChange-Melinda-French-Gates;search:web 1. We can all help all with the web (how do you want to help everyone most?)
The Web can be used to enable us all to enable each other to work to the best of our abilities using our full creative and innovative skills to help everyone. All anyone has to do is to creatively innovate using new techniques and technology to do this (and everyone should do this so they can enhance what they are doing in order to help everyone more). We would love to help you do this so please do contact http://www.WHYmanDESIGN.com if your would like to help others or creatively innovate to do this more? http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Where-Do-Good-Ideas-Come-From;search:innovation 2. Government, Charity, Companies and WE CAN always re/invent & created every/new jobs?
How is it possible to talk to and persuade government and charity departments that they can enable everyone to be in employment and help everyone to work to the best of their abilities? This is possible by creatively innovating everything that they do using existing and new technology and techniques (they just have to let us do this and support the public).
http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/How-the-West-Was-Lost;search:compete 3. Government, Charity, Companies and everyone CAN always reinvent what they do creatively?
How is it possible to talk to and persuade Government, Charity and Company departments that every part of what they do can be reinvented by creatively innovating using new techniques and technology? For example every product/service can be reinvented using Open Source software that can then be reused by other organisations around the world.
http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Lisa-Gansky-The-Future-is-Shari;search:innovation 4. Educate and Empower so we all can become wise?
How is it best to educate and empower everyone to enhance every part of what we do by creatively innovating using new techniques and technology? Can we work with you to help educate and empower anyone? EG with free videos at http://www.WEBiversity.org
http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/RSA-Animate-Changing-Education;search:innovation 5. Enabling us all to be creatively selfless makes us all happy & helps everyone?
How is it best to enable that the wisest most creative and innovative selfless people are able to guide and lead societies/cultures and are regulated by balanced and fair peer review so that entrepreneurial and inventive leaders (often groundbreaking so will not go within traditional channels) are able to help everyone best? What simple social techniques are there to enable the selfless creative and innovative pioneers to get their r/evolutionary re/inventions taken up by the majority for everyones benefit? EG helping everyone & always encouraging and saying ‘yes’ to all ideas…
http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/James-Hollis-PhD-Finding-Your-O;search:self 6. How is it best to sustainable encourage and reward selfless creative innovation?
Giving cash prizes and creating competitions only encourage certain types of people and prevent collaboration so does not work effectively enough. The most effective ways to sustainable encourage and reward selfless creative innovation is through encouragement by educating so everyone becomes wise enough to learn the wisdom of selfless collaboration and empowering everyone to fulfill their potential by motivating themselves to help everyone. Can we work with you to educate and empower everyone to help everyone? EG with http://www.WEBiversity.org
http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Riley-Crane-Crowdsource-win;search:challenge 7. Organisations and institutions restrict individuals in many ways such as preventing them from collaborating as the organisations are always out of date because they were set up in the past. To enable everyone to make the most of thei