#FREE #Creative #Innovation & #happiness to #Helpall? @WEBiversity #os #cc #nfp #gov #tedx #yeswecan #bigsociety #rhok
#FREE #Creative #Innovation & #happiness to #Helpall? @WEBiversity #os #cc #nfp #gov #tedx #yeswecan #bigsociety #rhok
Simplicity is heaven complexity is hell?
Is the simplest answer always the best one? Do we often overlook the best simple answer by striving to achieve things?
EG Does everyone just have to relax and do what they LOVE doing as they will then be happy when ‘working’ and become a craftsperson due to their passion so will then go on to exceed anyone’s expectations?
1. Nothing in life really matters as we barely understand the vastness of TIME, SPACE, OTHER DIMENSIONS, Before the big bang, After the big crush…
2. Solve all your problems in life by doing work that you love (as you will enjoy your life and be a success and therefore not need riches/vice)
3. Enjoy every second as you experience it by reminding your mind to enjoy every breath you take and not to worry about things that your culture/society has imposed on you.
4. Train your mind so you can live in bliss all through life as it is THE WAY YOU INTERPRET LIFE that makes it good or bad!!!!
5. Love everyone for who they are with the flaws and merits that everyone has in different ways as everyone is and can be even greater with tolerance and more education.
What is our culture and society making us do without knowing it? Who does our actions harm (and who does our actions NOT help as much as it should?)? What things are you doing without knowing it and how can we all discover the many things and effects we are having without knowing it (in the same way that humans did many activities in the past that are illegal today what things are we doing now that we could stop instantly)? How can we help everyone discover their talents and flaws and the benefit/damage we all accidentally do to each other? Share the best free video’s you find with everyone eg http://www.WEBiversity.org
What are the most important causes int he world? Help all women have equal rights as men so female (compassionate, nurturing, sustainable) traits can help societies help everyone way more than we can now. What is the best way to do this? Share all video that empowers women and men to do anything they want eg http://www.WEBiversity.org
Everything can be enhanced right now simply with creativity…
Everything can be solved with creativity and innovation as there is almost infinite possibility with reinventing things to work better. If you have a problem or cause or idea that you want to enhance do ask by emailing me and i will help you creatively innovate for free ( for a trial period (happy to take a percentage of the money that we save you to spend on new charity innovation to save lives).
I have proven examples of doing this previously when working for the BBC and a number of large charities on creating simple innovations that save money and enhance services. More at http://www.whymandesign.com
Here is one free example of how i can help you enhance any product or service that you have with one simple process for free. All you have to do is turn the product and/or service into a charity so that every penny of net profit that is created is then donates to be spend on NEW INNOVATION that benefits everyone. You gain by getting MASSIVE GOODWILL so enhance your success and you can then get rich on performance pay http://www.TRAIDmark.org explains more.
This means that we can enhance any existing product or service so that it helps everyone in many different ways. For example I can photograph or film or livestream any event you are running for charity where 100% of the net profit from this process goes to charity. Contact http://www.whymandesign.com with your enquiries.
A. How best to help organisations or individuals that do great work to continue to make the most of their discoveries/luck by continually building on it in an open selfless way so that everyone benefits the most? EG run any project/organisation as a charity or not for profit that invests any funds raised in NEW innovation that benefits everyone. http://www.TRAIDmark.org explains more.
B. How to help publishers journalist innovate with open minds so that they help everyone learn the simple skills everyone needs to enhance their lives (eg meditation…)? How can the uneducated majority of the public make publishers, journalists… publish the most useful and relevant journalism so we all continually become enlightened with relevant news? Can a simpel formula be created for this eg (number of people affected) times by (number of people that could be affected in the future. Also should all journalism be explained in a journalism ledger so we know the reason why certain stories are published and others are not? Maybe http://www.WEBiversity.org can help?
C. What are the best simple ways to help everyone help everyone selflessly?
Share all the good things you know with as many people as possible eg on Facebook/Twitter so we all learn from each other. Ask important questions and ask for help so that we know how best to help each other in the most effective ways. Reducing the confusion of too much information on the web by ignoring un-useful information that does not selflessly educate everyone. Create free ways that everyone can help everyone eg http://www.TRUSTlibrary.org & http://www.TRAIDmark.org
D. How best to link up people, objects, data… so we can all benefit from the network effect? There are many simple ways that this can be done but the question is why have not Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, Mozilla… not already interlinked just people together well. Why do we all still have to put up with the status quo of basic Liking or friend of a friend networks. So much more can be achieved simply so the question is how to make all organisations innovate selflessly and sustainably so they benefit everyone the most?
E. Why do selfless and open source products and services not get as much support as they should? Selfless and open source productions benefit everyone so everyone should support them rather than compete with them. How is it best to get all government and organisations to fund open source work and cleverly innovate with creative people so they can save money and create wealth for everyone?
F. This leads on to the question of why does it take so long (even with the web) for positive wisdom to become shared through society/humanity? Does this just come down to simple psychology and the human ego still causing so many humans to compete for ignorant objectives? Is sharing wisdom all we need to do then to help everyone learn to enjoy every second of life? Eg http://www.WEBiversity.org
G. How best to help the next wave of technology so that it can be used to benefit the most people? Should all new technology be open so everyone can benefit the most from it? All the old out of date laws need to be reassessed as this is easily possible given the power of the web, the network effect and mobile access everywhere in the world.
H. Everything needs to be made accessible to everyone in order to have a globally democratic world where access is king. Fundamentally all new technology needs to be designed so that it is easy to use by everyone and so that everyone can contribute to the development of the technology and exceed anyones expectations as the amateur cottage industry is on the edge where most innovation comes from. Any technology that is not accessible for everyone to EASILY learn how to use AND develop therefore has a fundamental design flaw and will harm everyone by restricting progress/innovation
I. Why is there not a simple database of organised information that enables anyone to quickly see all the problems in the world ordered in priority and linked to all the solutions that people are working on? Wikipedia is the nearest to this but why has Wikipedia not been developed as there are so many extra simple features that could easily be added and would solve many humanitarian problems And could raise sustainable income for Wikipedia. How to contact wikipedia and other organisations about this so that they implement them?
J. How to enable and empower everyone to help everyone and every organisation to take on board simple suggestions that can easily improve their work AND their service for the global public? Is there a simple way to implement this so that any suggestion that is made is recorded and managed openly in a responsible way? Could all online comments/social media be integrated so that they are all collected and ordered so they can be assessed and build on openly?
K. How can the public stand up for their rights in the most effective ways? Demonstrations and political battles appear to be a zero sum gain so dont have the most positive effect. Surely it is better to enable and empower everyone to solve the problems that they are campaigning about. How best to do this eg using and building on web data and social media? Educate and empower everyone first eg http://www.WEBiversity.org
L. What simple ways are there to help everyone have fulfilling lives while earning a living doing jobs they enjoy that also help everyone? Can the craft culture be rebuild and sustained so that everyone can get the most out of life by enjoying the craft of making things to help others?
M. What is the best way to make all organisations and individuals creatively innovate more so we all can help everyone the most through innovation improving everything we do? Should all organisations donate a percent of their net profit to new selfless charitable innovation? http://www.TRAIDmark.org explains more.
N. All organisation and members of the public need to be empowered and enabled so they can help everyone more selflessly. How best to do this with education eg http://www.WEBiversity.org
O. All Finance organisations need to be regulated on a Global scale and do what is best for the global population (which essentially are the investors into the banking system with their retirement pension funds). How can the public make this happen? EG all pensions could be invested in funds that only invest in innovation that benefits everyone? http://www.TRAIDmark.org explains more.
1. What is wealth and how can everyone have a fair amount so we all can live the best lives with the greatest health and happiness?
Wealth is relative so as a few gain more everyone else gets relatively poorer (as it is a zero sum gain so the rich are effectively taking from the poor!)! This means that just by taking money away from the richest it in fact makes all the poor relatively richer (and also makes the richest happier as giving your wealth away to help others selflessly makes anyone happy)! Then the funds that are taken away can then be spent on new open innovation that benefits EVERYONE as it can then be given away for everyone to use eg inventions such as the bicycle or use or fire. http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/This-Economys-Winners-and-Loser;search:wealth
2. How is it best to turn negatives into positives? Every negative thing can be used as a learning point or starting point on which to create a cure. Often logical mathematically minded people (or people who think they know everything!) think that one plus one has to equal two when in fact using innovation and creativity can mean that illogical and unexpected outcomes can happen that add things with value in new ways. http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Jonah-Lehrer-Creative-Insights;search:creative
3. Can all failing/bankrupt businesses be saved by turning them into charities? This can be done simply and will enable all employees of any business to keep their jobs so will boost any economy. The business then will be able to pay back any owed money sustainably so everyone wins as employees keep their jobs and no one loses any funds PLUS the organisation is run as a sustainable charity that then donates all future profits to innovative charity work. http://www.TRAIDmark.org explains more and we can help explain if you need more details. This business structure is easy to implement and can be used to create brand new self sustaining charity work that invent new jobs for anyone in sustainable ways. It also creates institutional innovation so any organisation can become far more innovative because all net profit is then invested in new innovative charitable work so problems are always solved with new innovation that is therefore more efficient.
4. As innovation = wealth why not enable everyone to create innovation and manage that innovation in the best way that benefits everyone by managing it in an open sharing way so that those in need get helped and those with surplus share it (so they actually gain by having happier lives by selflessly helping others and having less!:). http://www.TRAIDmark.org is one simple business structure that helps this. http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Kevin-Starr-Lasting-Impact;search:poor
5. As technology and computers continue to evolve they will take over more and more of the jobs that humans do/did so almost all humans will become unemployed with no jobs for them to work on! Just as was proven in the last technological revolution (the industrial revolution) this means that a few will get vast wealth & power while a massive group will lose their wealth as their skills are devalued so will go into poverty. how to prevent this from happening? The best way is to make all new innovation cooperatively owned by everyone so that the funds can then be used most effectively to spend on effective innovation that benefits everyone in the most useful ways. http://www.TRAIDmark.org is one way to do this. http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Justice-Whats-The-Right-Thing-7;search:poor
6. As every cause has an effect we should observe every change that humans create and find the (often hidden) effects of what we are doing EG global warming and wealth creation inflation/devaluation… This needs to be carefully managed by the population/government to protect everyone (often from their ego). http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Kevin-Starr-Lasting-Impact;search:poor
7. All public services need to be reinvented using simple technology such as the web, open data, social and mobile… This can be done easily and cheaply and quickly but governments and organisations need to give the public permission and empower them to do this.
8. All online advice EG Knowledge/Healthcare needs to be organised and moderated /regulated in a responsible non partisan ethical way so that we all can only find accurate information. The same needs to be done for all information as there is a massive danger that inaccurate information harms everyone and can kill. Can we work with you to share the best free online video eg http://www.WEBiversity.org
9. What simple techniques are the best way to help everyone? EG learning to be selfless so everyone makes themselves happy by helping others http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Self-Absorption-and-Selflessnes;search:selfless and watching/listening to music every day? http://www.ikaraoke.org
10. What are the best ways to enable all future innovation to be managed in the best way eg in an open decentralised way that is run like a democracy but more efficiently so that it can evolve and innovate fast enough to compete with others?! Should all innovation be opensourced automatically as all ideas are always there it just takes one lucky person to find them? How is the best way to fund Research and development in a fair way so that everyone can take part in this and then distribute this effectively so it benefits everyone the most? http://www.TRAIDmark.org is one way to do this.
What are the best ways to help everyone help everyone? Techniques AND Technology are both needed. For Example…
Is ‘The Secret’ the best way to help everyone discover that they already have the happiness they need with the Law Of Attraction http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/The-Secret-Full-Movie How best to enable everyone to learn this and more?
What do you think about the Inside Job Film about the Banking System and Commercial Failure? http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Inside-Job-Narrated-by-Matt-Dam How best to solve these problems?
1. Techniques can be shared best using video. What are the best video’s that can be used to help everyone? Do view some at http://www.WEBiversity.org and share video at http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_352077702670
2. Protect support AND enhance creative people as they HELP EVERYONE! Everyone can be creative but has to put in a lot of time and effort to practice and develop this skill. For this reason everyone who is creative should be very wary of others that want them to create/innovate for free as this is the most common way that the UNcreative people try to steal ideas/creativity so that they can then own and control it for personal gain (rather than for the benefit of everyone on the planet equally). As is so often the way those that dont have the skills dont understand the value of it or how much more they could do with what they have if they had the creative skills. For this reason it is important that ‘idea theft’ and ‘creative stealing’ are not allowed to take place as this is the silent killer that prevents innovation and progress so we all pay the price through lack of innovation that damages everyone and even kills! http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/RSA-Animate-Changing-Education;search:creativity
3. Educate everyone so we all become wise by learning from everyone about how to be selfless. http://www.WEBiversity.org EG
4. Technology can be created as open source decentralised software that enables EVERYONE to build on it in a diverse range of ways?
http://diasporafoundation.org/ are doing this in one great way.
Do you know anyone we could work with to use existing open source software to make simple and innovative charity websites that help everyone? eg this free education prototype http://www.WEBiversity.org that helps anyone live a happy life just by sharing existing free video? If so please share their details on http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_352077702670
100+ ways to help everyone help everyone be happy?…
What did Napoleon Hill miss if anything about enabling everyone to have a happy life? http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Napoleon-Hill-Parts-1-and-2-Thi
21. As we all are constantly learning and ‘standing on the shoulders of giants’ how best to enable everyone to learn the most important life lessons? EG most of us have learned NOT to: murder/rape/steal so what should we all learn such as to make ourselves and everyone happy by helping everyone selflessly. EG http://www.WEBiversity.org has videos to inspire and help everyone have happier lives?!
22. What simple ways can we all enhance any/every organisation so that they serve everyone best so we all benefit?
A. Run the organisation as an innovation funding charity http://www.TRAIDmark.org explains how everyone including the founders benefit. Any charity, government or profit making company can be enhanced by doing this and we would love to help you do this as you and everyone benefit.
B. Educate everyone for free with simple techniques and existing technology by sharing the best free video on the web. Do help us do this as everyone can be happy all the time if we all learn more EG Mindfulness… http://www.WEBiversity.org
C. Help pay everyone to creatively innovate selflessly. This is possible and can be done right now if leaders can creatively innovate enough to do this. We can show you how to do this.
23. Time and happiness are all anyone has as you can not buy a second of time for love nor money. Helping everyone master their own mind (their own world) so they can observe and enjoy the simplest beauty in every second of life is therefore the most important lesson everyone should learn. Once this is mastered anyones life is improved for ever and they will therefore find greater success and happiness due to their Positive Mental Attitude PMA. Help http://www.WEBiversity.org share this with everyone by sharing the best free video.
24. If you don’t know what to do with your life search the web for things you like and share them with your peers (as many people as possible) so you can help them enhance their lives too. By sharing what you find you will soon discover what your interested in and find a passion that will enrich your life:) This can quickly lead to setting up your own enterprise by creating and selling things that you like to make.
25. Who owns all the worlds money and what would they want that money to do? Probably to benefit everyone as effectively as possible as money is a means to an end and not an end in itself (as it is stored labour). How to help those that have money to use it in the most beneficial way to benefit everyone (which benefits them as everyone helps them too:) http://www.TRAIDmark.org http://www.gapminder.org
26. As TIME is the most valuable resource that we have (and essentially all we have:) how can we help everyone organise their lives even better so we all make the most of the time we have? Educate everyone so we all can help each other with positive mental attitudes, time management, less sleep… Also how can we empower technology service providers to reduce the time that they waste (with bad UI/X/search and service design)? http://www.WEBiversity.org
27. REinvent everything! The web has enabled us to reinvent everything. Everything can be reinvented for bad, for good or for beyond our wildest dreams amazing! How do we want everything to be reinvented? Do we want the selfless best for everyone (which benefits us most too) or do we want the selfish best for ourselves at the expense of everyone (which actually harms ourselves in the short and long run)? Simple is we enable everyone to learn to become wise with free education then everyone can coexist having the happiest lives possible! Help http://www.WEBiversity.org do this?
28. UNeconomics? What is the best economic system that benefits everyone? What is money actually worth (its real value and most effective use) and who needs it most? Which economic institutions are thinking open mindedly about new ways to reinvent economics now that the web links up the world and can scale products and services almost infinitely? http://wwww.TRAIdmark.org
29. Relax as the world and humanity will be saved from itself (human ego) because the web interlinks everyone to each other and knowledge so we can all help each other to learn to become wise and more accountable.How best to encourage this process so it speeds up to help everyone? Educate everyone free by helping everyone you meet and sharing the best free video? Make sure you and everyone you know are enjoying every second of life by helping others (which makes you happy:) as that is all anyone needs to have in life http://www.WEBiversity.org
30. Reasoning out of ignorance. Even if selflessness is a selfish act (helping others as it helps you) selflessness is a wiser activity as we all need each other to progress further so we can all solve the present and future health and survival issues that affect us all. Even if we dont know what use some of the other people on the planet have we all need them as they may provide important solutions that benefit part or all of us. The problem arises with people we ‘think’ are having a negative effect on society/humanity as we are not to know if they are also having a positive effect in the long term or if they are in the right and that we are actually in the wrong?! Ignorance appears to be most dangerous in those that are adament that they are always correct (which is highly improbable).
31. What are the most important things in life and how can we help everyone gain this using the web? The most important things in life are 1. happiness 2. Love 3. passion/enjoying work 4… What simple ways are there to enable everyone has this? 1. Happiness can be learned by anyone by asking friends how they do it and/org using free video’s from the web EG http://www.WEBiversity.org 2. Love for everyone can be found by learning compassion for everyone and reminding yourself how beautiful everyone is inside and out (and can be found by asking friends to match you up or using social media:) 3. Passion and enjoying work can be found by gaining career advice from friends/family/colleagues and watching empowering video online EG http://www.WEBiversity.org
32. UNorganisation. How to help everyone help everyone responsibly? What is the best way to enable everyone to creatively innovate to solve as many problems as possible AND share the solution in the best way to help everyone? Share simple techniques that anyone can do/use. EG Make your own free http://www.TRUSTlibrary.org in minutes or share empowering video at http://www.WEBiversity.org How can we all earn an income so we can survive while concentrating on solving the most important problems using creative innovation AND helping the 99% that fail to survive too? The 1% that gain success owe a debt of gratitude to the 99% that failed trying as everything in life is luck anyway. Can everyone work on solving the worlds most important problems while earning an income (we we all use the supercomputer in our heads)? How best to enable this to happen?
33. How to help those that ‘succeed’ to have compassion for everyone and those that ‘fail’ to feel empowered to create their own success (or enjoy/appreciate the success they have created). The one percent that gain success owe so much to society for supporting them and to our ancestors for providing prior knowledge not to mention the ninety-nine percent who failed (as they are needed in order that one percent succeed) that they need to be made accountable by using the riches they acquire responsibly and effectively by funding more innovation to solve the most important problems effectively.
34. What if no one owned anything?! Then only those that want to work hard to help others would work hard and therefore progress would be significantly improved as the selfish ignorant would not be in the way making space for the selfless wise to collaborate. This is starting to happen as more and more successful people are becoming wise enough to realize that they are successful by luck. One problem could be those that are not successful but still struggle in the middle or organisations
35. How to help the ignorant selfish become aware of and control their ego so they can combat their vice and enhance their virtues? What events and/or activities help us all to learn more so we can selflessly help everyone? Can existing popular events b e enhanced with selfless acts that help everyone learn like selfless flash mobs? Or just by sharing selfless video on social media EG http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Srikumar-Rao-at-AwesomenessFest
36. We are and may always be swimming through pea soup in order to find the ‘best’ content that is most ‘relevant’ and ‘wisest’ (as new information is always being discovered and old content/information is being forgotten/lost and rediscovered). What simple techniques and technology can sustainably ensure that the most ‘relevant’ and ‘wise’ content is found first and that ignorant/selfish bad ‘rat race’ ‘NON cumulative sum gain’ industries do not corrupt information/knowledge? Learn from the past how humans regulated other humans and enhance the proven techniques EG communities/society trust/respect education/wisdom.
37. There is a massive problem where by the selfish/ignorant often get paid for doing selfish/ignorant negative work (cumulative sum loss) or while doing nothing and the selfless/wise often do not get paid/enough to do enlightened creative innovative work that benefits everyone. One solution is to educate and enlighten everyone so we all become wise enough to selflessly collaborate to help all EG http://www.WEBiversity.org . Another is to pay everyone a set equal pay and enable everyone to do as creative and innovative selfless/wise work so we all are empowered and have the freedom to help everyone help all. The significant enhancement in output will prove how massive an improvement this is and how bad it was that we did not do this sooner (we are all loosing out massively by this not being implemented at the moment)! http://www.TRAIDmark.org is one way to do this and is a proven simple thing to implement which can be easily measured with immediate positive results and long term self sustaining institutional innovation results.
38. What happened to all the wise men (and women) that are recorded in history as living in unconventional ways? Have they all been forced to conform so their wisdom and mastery have been lost for ever? How can we help the wise old/young men/women that are overlooked today gain the support that they need to develop, grow and flourish (or just survive as wise men/women)?
39. How does wisdom vary in many different forms (masculine/feminine…)? We know that there are 7 different learning styles which implies that there are seven different types of wisdom or wise men/women and therefore also that we all need to know at least 7 different types of people to create a wise and balanced community in every organisation/system.
40. Do not get held back by out of date attitudes, comments, cultures or people. How best to enable that we all can continually change and evolve and learn as we all discover that there is more to live than we can possibly comprehend so all we can do is make ourselves happy (by making others happy) and creatively innovate.
41. What can we all volunteer towards and invest in that will benefit the most people the most? Simple solutions (that are free) to help everyone simply? What simple ways are there do to do this that enable everyone to help everyone in the most effective ways? EG helping everyone become happy all the time by selflessly helping everyone by sharing free video?! http://www.WEBiversity.org
42. How best to help us all to learn not to pass on negative meems such as aggression, hate, jealousy, bitchiness, competition, ignorance (all the vices)? Educate everyone to help make themselves happy all the time for free while confronting and mastering their vices by mastering their mind. http://www.WEBiversity.org
43. How best to encourage the ignorant (who fight change the most and always think their are correct and dont have compassion for everyone because their ego is out of control) to learn to become wise by becoming selfless? What simple techniques can enable anyone to discover to become (more) wise (as we are all ignorant:)?
44. How do you know when ‘you are the problem’? As we are all ignorant we must all be causing problems all the time throught life. How best to enable us all to discover which problems we are creating and how to solve them? Educate us all to become aware of ourselves and continually learn http://www.WEBiversity.org
45. Any company that does not realise that it has to change constantly to survive will die a slow and painful death as its best talent leave to work elsewhere leaving it with the least talented ignorant selfish employees. The web has increased the speed of organisations growth and death meaning that this is not more important than ever. The employees are the company and should feel empowered to make the organisation the way they want it to be. If any employee is unhappy with an organisation they should be able to change the organisation so it contstantly improves. Running an organisation democratically is one simple way to do this but there are also other exciting ways that can be more efficient EG educating/enlightening all employees so they can form a wise meritocracy. One simple way for any organisation to constantly change is to use the free http://www.TRAIDmark.org business structure that benefits everyone.
46. How to enable that every organisation and every person does the best job that they can so they are able to help everyone as much as possible? Educate every individual for free so we all can become enlightened http://www.WEBiversity.org
47. If everyone is in the wrong job (we all probably are as we could do better work in an even better job) how to enable that we all can move on to the better job so we perform better and also so that someone else can move in to the job we vacated so they can do a better job there?! A simple way is to educate everyone for free so that we all become wise enough and empowered to move jobs so we find the best jobs. to selflessly innovate to help everyone http://www.WEBiversity.org helps.
48. How to enable everyone to be aware of the consequences of their actions so they can see when they cause others harm (be it direct or indirect action EG apathy or ignorance causing others to live unhappy lives or starve…)? Educate everyone so we all can make ourselves happy by helping everyone else http://www.WEBiversity.org
49. What are the simplest solutions to every problem that already exist and how can we enable everyone to find them easily eg enable everyone to be happy just by teaching everyone mindfulness and selflessness by sharing knowledge to our peers AND everyone else with blogs and social media (do share this:)? What techniques and technology help everyone help everyone most by sharing and building on the knowledge of the past while enabling everyone in the present to creatively innovate so we can enhance the future beyond our expectations (so we all have to be open to constantly learning and looking for and building on our own mistakes).
50. As we all continually become more and more Enlightened/Wise (As the web/social enables us to selflessly share knowledge to help each other) how will we want to and be able to improve our society, culture and systems (Enlightenment/Wisdom is a process not an event ie we all continually learn to improve ourselves and feel happier until we die! The irony:)? How can we make all our culture and systems so they can be improved and reinvented to be much better easily over and over again (which they can already with existing web tech) so that others can selflessly help everyone? http://www.TRAIDmark.org is one free way that anyone can do this.
51. How to make it easy to spot and share the best new ideas/innovations/techniques that benefit the most people so that those that spend time and effort creating innovation that benefits everyone selflessly get rewarded so they can sustainably go on to create even greater innovation (and the 99% that fail trying to do this survive too which is a price worth paying for the 1% success). If the liars and cheats can be prevented from skimming off the profits the funds can be spent on funding new selfless innovation that benefits everyone more. At the moment the 99% that fail in capitalism loose their investment and the 1% that succeed gain the rewards. Why not enable the 1% that succeed to fund 99 new innovations with their funds so the 99% that failed can go on to learn from their failures and use that to make even more innovation that can benefit everyone? http://www.TRAIdmark.org explains more. After all success is a matter of luck as is everything in life.
52. How to enable everyone to earn a living/survive as computers/technology and new inventions replace the need for many jobs (not to mention jobs being done by workers on lower wages around the world)? For example if a whole industry looses many/all its jobs because of a new innovation say HR/Recruitment/law/secretarial what will happen to those that loose their jobs. How can mass job loss be managed so it is beneficial to everyone? We can learn from the mistakes in history looking at how the mill owners made massive profits while the hard working hand weaving industry collapsed and everyone was forced to work in dangerous conditions for lower wages or starved. How can unions be encouraged to take positive constructive action as that benefits everyone more rather than negative defensive reaction/strikes.
53. How have humans coped with the increase in change of our environment compared to the lack of change through evolution of our physical bodies and animal instincts? How will we change in the future and how can we manage this best? For example how humans cope from moving from family/small communities of trust to city/state/country/global communities of chance. How do friend and sexual selections change with different levels of knowledge, opportunities and wealth? How do masculine and feminine instincts effect how we act in modern society and how can we all learn to understand and control all animal instincts. If we all have enough to live on what becomes life’s aims? How can ethics and morals help us all benefit everyone most? Education about these changes must be key http://www.WEBiversity.org
54. Creative/Innovation/idea theft KILLS and harms us all so why is it still a pandemic (equally innovation red tape such as patents/copywrite ironically lock in designs so the selfish gain even more at the expense of everyone)?! All successful innovations create riches for the 1% that are selfishly greedy enough to hoard all the profits from them (often not the creative/inventor but a selfish/ignorant person that has taken/stolen the innovation) which in itself is a massive problem as the funds would benefit EVERYONE including them more if they were spend on NEW INNOVATION that benefits everyone. http://www.TRAIDmark.org is one free way that anyone can solve this. ALSO this means that the 99% that tried to innovate (often the 100% as the inventor that succeeded often does not get rewarded fairly) go without any support and often loose funds making that innovation cycle unsustainable and damaging to everyone as it prevents future innovation that would benefit everyone. There are very simple solutions to these that benefit everyone but theose in controll have to be able to think outside the box and have the vision to see how much damage the existing system is dong by being cleve enough to see how much better it would be if run and managed openly.
55. As cultural/community/social/family/friendly support is fundamentally important to helping everyone enhance their lives how can we all help each other gain more support from everyone we know/of and those we are soon to meet? Educate everyone to help everyone and never to discourage anyone especially when we are threatened by their work and/or don’t understand what they are doing? http://www.WEBiversity.org
56. How can those that don’t want power/control or to manage others get support from others so that they can share their work best (and how to educate those that want power and control that no one needs it:)? How to stop those that still think they want power/control from hoarding it? Educate everyone so we all can share the work we are doing in the most beneficial way to help everyone? http://www.WEBiversity.org
57. How can all negative effects be turned into positive outcomes? All negatives can be turned into positives in a number of different ways. First search for the problem that you have and often solutions will be shared there. You can/will learn from the negative effect and can share that with everyone online so it becomes a positive experience. Also negative effects almost always have positive counter effects we just need to look clearly to see them.
58. How can the current financial crisis be used to help enhance everyones lives? It is forcing government and industry to change and makes everyone appreciate what we have kept hold of. It is important that we all keep encouraging government and organisations to continue to evolve as rapidly as possible as climate change and the global shift of power are two larger storms that are yet to break on the wests shores! Educating everyone to become wise/selfless can solve all current and future problems as everyone has a supercomputer in their head and we all need to learn more so we can improve how well we use it. http://www.WEBiversity.org
59. How can we encourage organisations to change further in new directions so they can stop doing things that harm everyone and start doing new things that benefit everyone? For example how best to encourage sustainable institutional innovation and selfless management that benefits everyone? http://www.TRAIDmark.org is a free way that does this that anyone can implement?
60. If you had funds to do anything what would be the first thing that you did and why? What would be the most value for money way of doing this? Can you crowdsource the funds to do this? What does this tell you about yourself and your aims? Why not make it happen right now if you think it will help as many people as possible? Making everyone happy right now by sharing free video’s that help everyone could be a way to start? http:/www.WEBiversity.org
61. Make the most of your world. Imagine it, invent it, share it. Enjoy every second of life by learning to observe your mind and meditate. Specialize on what you love doing and collaborate and help everyone you meet by offering to help them using your skills (whatever they be). Simple solutions can solve the most complex problems and all problems humans have are linked to our mind/ego so often we just need to learn to improve ourselves to overcome them.
62. What simple ways are there to improve democracy/trusts so that they work more effectively at solving many/all human problems? Educating everyone for free using the web for the first time ever enables everyone to become educated so we can all learn to become selflessly wise and all live happy lives by learning to watch our mind and control our ego’s. http://www.WEBiversity.org
63. How best to enable that we all learn to beat short term ignorance with long term wisdom? For example not getting distracted to solve small local problem because it takes up your time and skills that would be better spent on simple solutions to large long term problems that may well effect everyone? Educate everyone for free about simple solutions for everyone http://www.WEBiversity.org
64. How is it best to enable government, charities, companies and individuals to fund innovation that helps everyone using new technology rather than funding the same old solutions that have not solve problems before? Who is able to help these organisations enhance what they are doing (as by not changing they are damaging everyone through a lack of innovation)? Enabling everyone to fund new innovation is key and http://wwww.TRAIDmark.org is a free way to do this. Education appears to be the solution to almost every problem and we would love to work with you to help everyone help ev