Help everyone creatively innovate to help all @WEBiversity #nfp #socent #gov #tedx #rhok #bigsociety #yeswecan
How best to help anyone creatively innovate in an open way that benefits everyone effectively?
Can we help you enhance anything your doing with proven creative techniques and ideas? If so tell us what your doing on Facebook and we can help. http://www.whymandesign.com
A few examples of ways we can help you and anyone creatively innovate are…
1. The Playground Games production was created and successfully pitched to the BBC World Service as a way to link up the 2012 Olympic Games sport coverage with wider cultural, geographic, historic and educational issues on a global scale using the World Service;’s reach to enhance peoples lives on a global level using the power of social media and web 2.0.
2. The UK Vision Song Contest was created for the BBC & Children in Need after winning a BBC wide pitching competition where we pitched to the Controller of BBC1 Peter Salmon, The Head of BBC Vision Peter Fincham and other BBC executives.
3. Oxfams Progreso chain of coffee shops that donate 100% net profit to charity was enhanced with a number of proven and innovative innovations such as implementing customer recycling, training and employing homeless people plus running sporting and other events for charity.
4. The UnLtd award winning http://www.TRUSTlibrary.org open source public service innovation that turns wasted or unused space and recycles products to enhance communities and empower the public to solve local and global issues.
5. We created the free and open source / creative commons business model for anyone to use that combines the value of charitable compassion with the relentless progress of business / social enterprise to enhance ANY organisations to it can fund innovation that benefits everyone. If you know of any organisation (every one) that could use this do pass on the details to them and us. More at http://www.webjam.com/traidmark
6. We created http://www.WEBiversity.org as a free example of how anyone can help everyone in simple ways if given flexible enough tools to educate and enable them to help everyone. If you know any organisation we could help with this do contact us.
7. We have enhanced many charities and social enterprises by adding value in many proven ways using the large and continually growing potential of the web and social media and can do this for you.
What is the best way to educate everyone so we all can selflessly collaborate on creating innovative new ways to help everyone? And how best to protect everyone from those that want to claim ownership of creativity, ideas and designs?