#Share #everything as we are the #children of the #stars eg @WEBiversity #os #cc #nfp #gov #tedx #rhok #bigsociety #yeswecan
What are the best proven techniques to benefit everyone most eg share videos to help all learn http://www.WEBiversity.org
All ideas and technology need to be protected for the benefit of everyone and managed in the most effective way for the benefit of everyone otherwise everyone will be damaged by not being able to utilise the full potential of the ideas and technology.
How also to protect everyone from not knowing the value of their skills, time, effort, ? EG the value of their social media network. Is the best way to educate everyone about this so that every organisation be be made more effective at serving everyone http://ww.webjam.com/traidmark is one simple proven way that anyone can do this with any organisation.
What more do humans need and how best to enable everyone gets access to everything? Is the best way just to educate everyone to learn to master their mind? eg http://www.WEBiversity.org
How best to help everyone continually learn so that we can all learn and remind ourselves to master our own minds so that we can make ourselves happy all the time by selflessly helping everyone. This will simultaneously solve man and social problems.
How best to prevent all from ignorant abuse from those in power as power corrups like the industrial revolution?! Is the best way for everyone to communally own everything in global cooperatives that are run effectively? http://ww.webjam.com/traidmark is one simple proven way that anyone can do this with any organisation.
How to help everyone get the best jobs that their skills are suited to and enable them to create the most innovation that benefits everyone? Educate everyone eg http://www.WEBiversity.org
How best to help everyone learn to selflessly help everyone as it benefits everyone most if everyone is selfless? Educate everyone by sharing the best free video that educates about being selfless eg www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/AuthorsGoogle-Alan-Gregerman;search%3Aself
New techniques and technology mean that everything that humans: have, are or will do can and will be reinvented…
A. How to enable this to happen in the most beneficial way for the most people (EG most innovative and responsibly run)?
EG How to sustainably create the most innovation that benefits everyone? (building on innovations such as fire, the wheel and the web)
B. How that innovation is run and managed so it is shared and can continually evolve and in used in a responsible manner for the greatest benefit for everyone?
C. How to enable any technique or tool to be reused in a different way so that they can benefit everyone even more?
Open Source And Creative Commons help.
Creative, designers and inventors need to be wary of how every tool or technique can be used and miss used for ‘good’ and ‘bad’ and often those doing ‘bad’ think that they are doing ‘good’ because they can see or dont realize the negative effects.
D. Simple techniques and technology can be invented from scratch so that it enables anyone to improve anyones life easily cheaply and quickly. How best to sustainably encourage, empower and enable anyone to do this in as effective and sustainable way on a short and long term basis? Do collaborate on doing this at http://www.WEBiversity.org
E. If a person is able to survive then they can spend maximum time learning and innovating for everyones benefit. How to enable everyone can survive and therefore work on improving everyones lives without wasting time on useless things?
Is there a way (or can we invent a way) for everyone to have enough food clothing and housing to live a happy life? Why not enable everyone to have 20% time or 80% time to work on things they love that help all? If you would like to work on this then do tweet to @whymandesign
F. Time management is key to making the most from life. Hwo to help everyone take control of their lives so they can live a happy life all the time?
G. Anyone can do anything so what you choose to do may be the most important part of the process.
We may all be victims of our success as we do more and more of what gives us success rather than what we enjoy or what has the most productive output. We may also make others victims of our success as known and unknown negative effects hurt others (when you win a race it also means that othrs loose the race so is a cumulative net losos).
H. As we are all connected more than ever with the internet how we work, succeed and interact to affect others in many different positive and negative ways.
How to help everyone work in the same direction so we all have a sum gain and dont cancel each other out in zero sum gain competitions.
I. As knowledge, techniques and technology capabilities develop faster and faster there is more and more potential to use these new tools for good AND bad (and potentially the largest danger of thinking you are doing good when you are doing bad). Only therefore share ideas that help everyone and always be wary of any person or organization or idea that hurts anyone be it though cheating, trade or accident. (dont let the culture that you are in dictate what you do or who you act as we can all improve what we do so that we help more people:).
How to share knowledge so we can all learn wisdom and tolarence to continue the eternal vigilance with wisdom progressing against ignorance. http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Elizabeth-Dunn-Happiness-and-Mo;search:knowledge
J. How to help everyone protect themselves from any problems with free knowledge. http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Justice-Whats-The-Right-Thin-13;search:protect
K. How to keep open experimentation going while also directing progress so it helps the most people in the most effective way in the short ad long term.
L. How to encourage / reward innovation when we dont know what new dimensions it comes from and which are the best directions to innovate in.
M. How to make it easier to teach anyone any language? Or how to make any language easier for anyone to learn? Or how to make any language intuitive or automatically known.
N. How to reduce the burden pain and suffering of reproduction/health with education/health costs (and savings made through prevention)? Education is an almost free and effective way if done correctly.
O. What are the best ways to help tribes and cultures share and collaborate success and failure and juxtapositions?
Do take a few minutes to read all the points below as they can help you help everyone simply…
Every problem can be solved right now if any/every individual and organisation educated and empowered everyone to learn to become selfless wise and creative. This can be done simply just by everyone sharing the best educational videos that they find that teach about selflessness (if we don’t all share selfless videos then humanity could become a selfish ignorant state like it has been in the past. This does not need to be the case any more now that the internet enables everyone to help everyone selflessly and importantly that we know know that being selfless benefits everyone and being selfish harms everyone). Do share the videos at http://www.WEBiversity.org
1. Solving any problem simply
What are the simplest and most effective ways to help everyone solve human problems? Is there a better way than to educate and empower everyone to selflessly create? eg http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Athenes-Theory-of-Everything-Yo
What are the most effective ways to help anyone collaborate creatively in selfless and efficient ways that benefit everyone while protecting everyone and selfless ideas from the selfish ignorant that can easily abuse systems/processes? Is the best way to educate everyone in simple proven ways to be aware of and regulate the selfish ignorant eg http://www.webiversity.org ?
What is the best way to help anyone fund any innovation? One proven way of doing this that humans have been doing since the beginning of time is to crowdsource and crowdfund the creative innovation in a selfless way. This has become even easier to do with the telephone and the web as now anyone anywhere in the world can help with any project. This only works well if the project is run in a selfless way that benefits everyone eg as a charity that donates all net profit created from the innovation to fund new innovation that benefits everyone as this will enable anyone to selflessly collaborate eg wikipedia. More details of how this can be done are at http://www.webjam.com/traidmark
How best to prevent the selfless ignorant making land grabs of natural resources, ideas, talent… for selfish ignorant personal gain at the expense of humanity (in many proven ways this happens with lots of proven research already online)? Is the best way to make all orgaisations run as selfless organisations that have to donate 100% of their net profit into new innovative ways to solve all human problems? This would mean that everyone would work harder and collaborate more as they would be working towards solving important problems that benefit everyone rather than just making people richer!)? It would also benefit the rich and poor alike more as many of the problems that hurt them most will be solved (eg cancer…)
How best to help everyone get distracted less by the vices/obsessions eg shiny new things such as fashion/football/news/gossip and use that wasted time on helping solve problems that affect us all in fun ways? How can every individual do this and also how can government do this? Is educating everyone constantly via video the best way eg http://www.WEBiversity.org
How best to help humans prevent themselves from getting brainwashed by their culture and community so that humans dont get corrupted into thinking they are doing good when they are doing bad? Is educating everyone to think differently the best way eg http://www.webiversity.org
How best to enable anyone to evolve what they are doing so that it benefits everyone more eg just by collecting for charity while they are doing what they normally do? What is the best way to help any leisure activity raise funds for new innovative ways to solve charitable problems so people get healthier and raise funds sustainably to help everyone?
2. Being paid to solve human problems right now?
Would you like a job in a tech startup that saves lives like a charity but solves human problems with an open source mentality? Can we help you do this in simple proven ways?
Do you know anyone that would be interested in being paid to use and develop open source software that enables anyone to selflessly collaborate on creative innovation more effectively
Do you know anyone that has an idea or a startup that needs funding or support?
Do you know any programmers that would like to use their skills to use existing and create new open source software to help everyone solve humanitarian problems?
If you or anyone you know are interested in these please contact http://www.whymandesign.com as we would like to work with you.
3. How to help every individual manage humanity and society from the ground up to protect everyone from elites/unknowns!
As humanity develops how best to help everyone learn the skills to cope with new techniques and technology?
Can slogans such as “Keep Calm and Carry On” help or is more needed to help everyone learn to cope in a fast changing agile and interconnected world? Should everyone be taught to master their meind and become selfless and wise before being given other knowledge that could damage everyone?
As every human can be taught/trained to learn and become anything how best to enable everyone to make the most of their capabilities and mind (almost infinite potential) and how best to protect everyone from accidentally learning ‘bad’ things either from our personal, cultural or humanities past or from new bad habits that humans learn? Is educating everyone with proven videos the best way such as http://www.WEBiversity.org
How best to enable everyone to earn a living while creatively innovating to benefit everyone? Can the barter/trust system support this or are new forms of ethical payment needed? What if everyone became a sole trader would that add responsibility and liability to organisations actions?
How to protect the innocent best? Is educating everyone to learn the proven science behind being selfless and how many i/rational and un/common sense views/approaches are in/correct? Can thought processes such as those created by Eduard De Bono and the Singularity help us all learn or will they be used by an elite ignorant few as has been proven over and over again in the past?
4. How best to evolve existing systems and organisations that are out of date as computers and the internet has reinvented everything?
How to protect the majority from systems that are out of date or flawed and new systems that emerge unexpectedly and can spread like a virus? Is there a better way than by educating everyone to cope with unexpected change selflessly?
What is the best way to develop existing systems such as government, money, religion so that they can keep up with emerging technology and knowledge so the good parts from history are not eroded/deleted and so that the bad parts can be solved/fixed (not to mention hidden future good and bad things)?
How can the effect of music/video and culture be maximised to benefit everyone most and saves lives? How best to empower everyone to create music/video/objects that selflessly help everyone?
Do you know anyone we can commission to make music or video that teaches selflessness and how it benefits everyone?
How best to link up everyone in the most constructive way so that we can all learn from each other without being drowned in useless self obsessed information? How can existing and new networks enable everyone to improve them in a selfless way? For example how can Wikipedia enable everyone to improve the platform in a decentralised way?
The human interaction between local reputable responsibility and global economies of scale is key to how humanity is structured. What are the best proven and new ways to improve the ways we interact?
Power corrupts and Absolute power corrupts absolutely so how best to prevent any human from becoming absolute in any profession, status or pastime?
Divide and conquer is applied everywhere so how is it best to enable that everyone gets on with everyone by learning to have compassion and educating the ignorant so that they learn to become wise.
Is capitalism and competition an endless self defeating game where everyone becomes consumed in winning and misses the point of life (that may be about enjoying the moment or that life itself is a chance moment)?
How to help everyone learn that every object, organisation, culture, human and animal has a brand image that we all impose on it using our emotions that is cultivated by the way different societies interact?
How to test if capitalism is managing greed so that it can benefit everyone but only if managed well by humans/society/governments? Is there a better way not hat the internet links up every member of the globe at almost no cost?
5. Educate and empower everyone to create selflessly?
Creativity, innovation and inventions create growth that benefits everyone so lets concentrate on these as we can all be educated to selflessly help everyone simply by creatively innovating. Is video the best way to educate everyone about this? http://www.WEBiversity.org
The web is the greatest tool that humanity has ever made BUT is only as good as the humans that use it (like fire or the axe). How best to help everyone learn so we can all question the ways our culture and mind/ego affects how we interact in society and the web so we can all simply become happy by helping everyone?
How best to help everyone learn about mental difference and disability so that everyone can continually learn to improve our minds? What is the best way to help those with mental problems (eg the selfish ignorant) learn to diagnose and solve their own problems? Sharing videos that educate may be the best way eg http://www.WEBiversity.org
How best to change organisation structures as they all are harming humanity as they prevent individuals from creatively innovating for the benefit of all humans? Are any organisational structures actually effective or even good now that the web can link up every human item and location better and for free? Can we help solve this with simple techniques eg http://www.WEBiversity.org & http://www.webjam.com/TRAIDmark
As academics have discovered that there are 7+ different learning styles we all need to be taught to discover what our learning style is and what we all are missing by only having one learning style plus how best to enable everyone to collaborate with 7+ other people to make the most of the value we can add with the complementary and different skills.
How best to enable and empower everyone to creatively innovate and invent selflessly for the global good? Teach everyone with engaging video eg http://www.WEBiversity.org
How best to enable any organisations to continually creatively innovates for the good of everyone? Every organisations goes through a lifecycle with creative pioneers setting up the organisation but a key problem is that this creative founding spirit get eroded over time so that every organisations becomes a slumbering giant that continually becomes more and more infective! Breaking up any organisation so that everyone works independantly is a simple way to solve this and business structures like http://www.webjam.com/traidmark enable any organisation to do this.
How best to empower networking/socialising in sustainable ways that benefit everyone while raising funds for charity? Running charity events may be the best way.
Do take a few minutes to watch & share this short video (it will change your life and save you time:) as it explains how humans work and makes everyones life better (and share to remind everyone to love everyone with compassion as we all are can can peacefully and selflessly love everyone right now which will solve every human problem:) http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Athenes-Theory-of-Everything-Yo
1. Everyone is amazing and can become even more amazing just by us all helping everyone we know to achieve their potential as selfless humans (and everything has probably been thought/done before so we can enjoy re/discovering what others have found before as this helps us combat our selfish ego’s). How best to help everyone to learn to combat their ego and vices (that give empty short hits that harm you and everyone) plus make the most of their virtues (that give full long glowing pleasure that helps everyone) (everyone can:). http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/AuthorsGoogle-Alan-Gregerman;search%3Aself
2. The web is linking up every human to every other human so has changed all the previous rules/guides to life and society. Now everyone can selflessly collaborate with everyone in one giant team that can enable humanity to work together as we learn together to become enlightened and dissolve out of date & artificial prejudices/barriers that were created to control/manipulate everyone. All humans are practically identical and the strongest similarity is that we are all individual and a tiny bit different which makes us all special and valuable so every human has to be kept in good mental/physical health so we can make the most of our individual virtues that are developed as we all grow beyond any vice/failure that we experience/learn from in life. http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Jeremy-Rifkin-The-Emphatic-Civi;search%3Arsa
3. Why is educating every human to become selfless and wise the most important task for humanity and how can it be solved right now? All any human wants in life is to be happy and to achieve their potential. With the correct education they can learn to make themselves happy by serving everyone by selflessly creating things to help everyone. If ignorant selfish humans are allowed to grow/flourish and spread the viral selfish disease created by the ego then all humanity will live in pain and suffering however if every individual human simply learns to observe and control their own selfish ego they then will become enlightened and happy by being selfless so that all of humanity will then be able to live in selfless collaborative happiness and everyone will benefit from that AND from the massive advantages created by everyone being selfless eg creative and innovative development. This can be solved right now just by sharing the best videos you see that teach selflessness with everyone you know. http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/RSA-Animate-Drive-The-surprisin;search%3Arsa
4. How best to enable the selfless enlightened to get attention/respect from the selfish ignorant who are inclined (and easily distracted) to concentrate their attention on wasteful pursuits and try to socially ostracise anyone that challenges their ignorant selfish point of view as ignorance and the ego can only survive if it rejects knowledge/wisdom by rejecting/denying/discrediting or ignoring/forgetting/bitching about it?
5. How best to help everyone learn about our known/unknown talents and failures plus resources/dangers and personality or mental health differences? Eg help everyone self diagnose in mainstream content for example help everyone learn to observe and then ignore their inner ego http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Your-Biggest-Enemy-is;search%3Ahuman
6. Educate everyone to develop from childlike selfish competitors who will damage everyone (including themselves by ruining resources as they fight over them just like self harming) to become wise selfless collaborators that will helpall (due to cumulative mass gains and other proven enhancements). Just like any uneducated childlike humans (eg Lord of the Flies) need to be educated by parents so do uneducated adults that still are obsessed by competition (as they have not matured to become enlightened humans) need to be educated to learn to love and care for every human, animal and atom in existance. http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Instruction-manual-for-life-gre
7. Everyone has to make sure we watch all systems and organisations so that we can make sure that they continually grow open-mindedly outwards in a selfless wise collaborative way using creative innovation because there is enough for everyone if we share and collaborate. The danger is that selfishness, competition or conformist protectionism makes everyone get sucked into selfish death spirals or conformist linear regulation as there wont be enough for anyone is everyone competes to lock down everything which will prevent development. The only way to protect against selfish competition and enable everyone to flourish with selfless collaboration is to educate everyone to learn to become selfless and wise. http://www.WEBiversity.org
8. Why do the ignorant thing that they know everything and the wise think that they now nothing? The ignorant are so closed minded that they think they know everything because their mind is so closed off that they have a lack of perspective where as the wise are open minded enough to look outside the box/bubble of their knowledge/existence so they are aware of how much knowledge there is out there to be learned. How best to educate everyone so we all learn that we all know so little that we should respect everyone and combat our ego that tries to control our own minds? http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/ZEITGEIST-II-ADDENDUM-FULL-MO-2
9. How to enable everyone to learn so we all develop from the primitive juvenile ignorant selfish state to grow up to become wise selfless enlightened adults? Educate everyone for free with video and only share every video that you see that teaches you something useful with your friends so wisdom is not confused with knowledge and not diluted with information. http:/www.WEBiversity.org
10. As the web enables everyone to learn and do anything the key now is not WHAT anyone does but HOW and WHY they do it. Helping everyone to learn to be selfless and creative means that everyone will be able to invent/create new things that benefit everyone in collaborative ways. http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Lisa-Gansky-The-Future-is-Shari;search%3Agrow
11. How to prevent the selfish ignorant from harming everyone and enable the selfless wise to continue helping everyone learn to become enlightened? Prevent people and systems from having negative effects eg by enabling everyone to creatively innovate selflessly and rewarding selfless innovation and preventing selfish competition ‘winning’. http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Changing-the-World-Enlightenmen;search%3Aenlighten
12. If ignorant selfishness is allowed to go unchecked it will grow like a fire that will ravage all civilisation and as the internet now enables any meem to grow exponentially this is a real danger that every selfless person has a duty to be aware of and disarm by educating everyone with selfless wisdom. One way to do this is to share enlightened selfless videos that help everyone learn how being selfless makes everyone happy as a win win cumulative sum gain. Otherwise everyone will be harmed as society goes into a vicious spiral of selfish ignorance competing to cut up resources that will diminish to nothing. http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Zeitgeist-The-Movie-Full-Movie
13. The selfish gene is a short sighted out of date danger that harms everything it touches (just like the selfish greed of the midas touch) and can be solved (and is solved in every human with education) by learning to become educated enough to become wise and selfless like the selfless gene that benefits everyone and everything it is around as it gains and benefits everyone by being selfless. http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/sam-harris-ted-com-science-can;search%3Avote
14. The best way to enhance democracy is to educate everyone so we all learn how being selfless makes us happier and benefits everyone and we all can therefore become wiser. How best to prevent any organisation, government or organism from gradually evolving or suddenly changing over time from a responsible one to one that either wastes time/resources or actually becomes a negative effect on everyone by working as a selfish ignorant organisation that harmes everyone including itself?! http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Adrian-Owen-Search-for-Consciou;search%3Ateam
15. One big danger is where selfish ignorance can hide itself eg in large organisations or emerging markets such as technology where selfish ignorants are not regulated by selfless wise so they are able to ruin whole new ecosystems like a virus by making ‘land grabs’ or claiming ownership of people, resources, ideas, potential, money… which means that a few selfish gain massive gains while everyone else looses massive losses as this prevents collaboration and restricts creative innovation that would benefit everyone (including the selfish ignorant who are actually self harming). http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/RSA-Animate-Drive-The-surprisin;search%3Amotivate
16. As computers double in power every couple of years following Moors Law this means that computers will do every job that humans do which will create a tiny group of super rich and a massive 99% majority of super poor as all the jobs are gone. This started with the first basic tools that helped humans do things faster and scaled with the industrial revolutions and will take over all jobs during the computer revolution that we are in. How best to prevent civil strife and the inequality of wealth which equals inequality of health and life/death?! How best to help everyone become able to earn a living while doing worthwhile things with the supercomputer (wetwear) in their brain? http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Michio-Kaku-Are-We-Ready-For-th
17. All problems can be solved by creative innovation the key is to list the problems in order of importance and to use simple ways to solve all of them. How best to empower everyone to creatively solve problems and share them openly for free with the rest of the world so that the creative innovators can sustain their research & development (they only want to earn enough to live at an average standard) in open collaborative ways (which are the most efficient) while sharing the output at as low a cost as possible?
18. How best to enable everyone to earn a living while creatively innovating selflessly to help everyone? Create simple ways for everyone to earn income locally while creating innovative solutions that can help everyone globally for free. Eg Buskers that record their music and message and share it free online so they do what they love creating songs and help everyone on the planet with free music and shared knowledge. We can help you do this if you are interested below…
19. How best to help everyone keep the natural potential and skills that we are all born with while developing new skills for every new generation or even every decade/year?! Educate everyone to be open minded and link up everyone so we can all help each other personally.
20. How best to solve every human problem? Using the power of the web linking up every human we now can reinvent everything and solve every problem using selfless human collaboration and computer power. The key is manage this process so that it is run in a selfless open source and creative commons way. If the knowledge to do this for everyone is on the web what is stopping everyone reading and watching the content that will help them learn this wisdom? And how best to enable everyone to develop and creatively innovate in every area so that everything can be improved right now for the benefit of everyone? Educate everyone free eg http://www.WEBiversity.org
Not to forget current ethics, justice and legal procedures! Helping/Saving the most people is always best right? Of course it is best to help the most people and the best way is to help everyone learn free. http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Justice-Whats-The-Right-Thin-15;search%3Ajustice
And find any great text/video/audio you need legally from http://archive.org
How to practically help everyone help all AND earn a living…
1. Would you like investment to develop your idea and/or startup so that you can enhance its success? We can help you with investment and also partnerships plus creative strategies such as running it as a charity http:///www.TRAIDmark.org explains how you benefit and save lives:) Contact us at http://www.whymandesign.com stating what your company/ideas is and what investment you need for what equity. Even if you dont have a company or idea then we also can help…
2. Do you want a dream job? Co Founding programmer needed to work on hacking education so everyone can live happy lives just by learning how to observe our minds and become happier by selflessly helping everyone. We know what needs to be done but need a programming co founder to collaborate with in building and developing the website and app software as so much could be done to build on exisiting open source software!
We would like to work with and pay a programmer to work as the technical co founder (we have technical skills but will concentrate on the finance and marketing) on a Charity not for profit open source creative commons startup?! We have a prototype at http://www.WEBiversity.org and would like to work with you to make an open source version that will enable every charity to have their own education website. If you are interested do join the Facebook group and also email us at http://www.whymandesign.com with your C.V. questions and expectations.
3. Are you an entrepreneur r craftsperson but dont have an idea for a business? Contact us and we will give you an idea for a business that donates 100% net profit to charity so it saves lives AND you get rich with performance pay. http://www.TRAIDmark.org explains more. tell us your skills and contacts and how much pay you want at http://www.whymandesign.com
4. Do you now of someone else who would like help to enhance their ideas, company or even a failing business? Then contact us at http://www.whymandesign.com and comment on the http:/www.WEBiversity.org facebook group as we can help ANY idea or business with proven techniques eg http://www.TRAIDmark.org
5. Would you like to be commissioned to create a song or video explaining either in 3-30 minutes how anyone can observe their ego so they can master their mind and become happy/er by selflessly helping everyone?To apply please share your video or song entry or idea on the http://www.WEBiversity.org facebook page and state what support/funds you need to make it.
6. Why not do any if not all of these yourself on almost no budget by ‘bootstrapping’ so you create the things you love at almost no cost. Or try to crowdsource for ideas/skills and crowdfund to get finance to pay for things so that anyone can create anything> We can help you if you comment at http://www.WEBiversity.org facebook page http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_352077702670
How to help everyone most? Eg help everyone educate everyone free http://www.WEBiversity.org
A. How best to shape the future or your life? Imagine how good it can be and remind yourself (and everyone you know) of that every day then you increase your chances of achieving a better life significantly. For example show this video to everyone you know as it explains how human are hardwired to be ABLE to be happy if you choose to be selfless and wise http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Athenes-Theory-of-Everything-Yo
B. How to protect individuals and ideas from selfish people wanting to own ideas as this hurts everyone as it prevents everyone from benefiting from open innovation and collaboration? Educate everyone by enabling them to learn about their own EGO and how to control it? http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Your-Biggest-Enemy-is
C. What is the best way of allowing everyone to invest in innovation WHILE protecting everyone from selfish people who want to take money off vulnerable people? Invest in a way that enables surplus profits to be used to spend on new innovation that benefits everyone eg http://www.TRAIDmark.org (for example how to protect individuals from being conned in spam scams or crowdfunding scams where irresponsible people ask for money for projects that are flawed or just con people out of cash. http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Kevin-Starr-Lasting-Impact
D. We need to make all information safe from selfish ignorant people so that everyone can collaborate with everyone and share all information in a safe way to protect us now and all future generations. How best to do this? http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Thandie-Newton-n-nhn-s-khc-bit
Educate everyone so we all continually learn to be selfless and wise so we can all make the world a better place just by controlling our own mind and ego. http://www.WEBiversity.org is one way tot do this. And making all information decentralised to prevent egotistical selfish people from trying to get power and money by controlling it and also prevent anyone from being corrupted by power.
E. Everything must be reinvented to survive with every new technology that is created eg the web so it is irrisponsible and dangerous of anyone who is not able to continually be creative and innovate in EVERY job (not to mention how many people are harmed by those that fail to creatively innovate effectively).
F. Job searches, recruitment and human resources ass need to be reinvented and redesigned asap as the process is out of date as the web enables any job and any applicant to be processed and managed in a far more effective way. At the moment there are many major problems that would not be acceptable in any other process and everyone is being harmed by the lack of creative innovation using new techniques and technology right now.
G. How to help all new technology frontiers so that they are utilised for the greatest benefit for everyone and not just for the benefit of a selfish few? Eg would it not have been better for one simple open source microfinance platform to be created that everyone could use rather than hundreds of different microfinance platforms that are not linked together? http://www.strategy-of-innovation.com/pages/List_of_Crowd_Funding_Web_Sites_and_Web_Sites_To_Find_Investors-4605700.html
H. How best to enable all problems are solved with simple techniques? Educate everyone so we all learn how being selfless makes us happier AND enables us all to collaborate and make significant enhancements that benefit everyone. Can we work with you to do this at http://ww.WEBiversity.org
I. Understanding the Ying Yang of seflish ignorant’s misguided zero sum gain verses the selfless wise correct cumulative sum gain.
Why are the selfish ignorant so adamant that they are correct? Why are they not able to look outside the box and see the proven results of educating everyone to become wise and selfless? The ignorant are adamant that they are correct because they are not able to open their minds to the many possibilities outside their narrow thought processes.
J. Vice verses virtue and how the ego is humanities number one problem/virus (maybe even evolution is humanities number one problem/virus as there are many proven and far more effective and compassionate ways to develop.
K. Humans learn almost everything from our environment so what meem’s, thought viruses and other unintended problems are we all passing on from one generation to the next EG pointless competition where one person wins but many loose when everyone could be equal (as in fact all humans are if we are honest:)? http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Thandie-Newton-n-nhn-s-khc-bit
L. The human brain is wetware (living hardware) that we can learn/load any new thoughts/software on to it so we need to question what useless things are we all learning to do and what other useful things can we all learn to do? What useless (or dangerous/damaging) things are we all learning to do without being aware of?
M. As we can train ourselves to think anything with the software of our brain what are the best things that we could teach and share with each other? How to enjoy every moment just like a child? How best to help everyone learn to be selfless so we all become happier by selflessly helping everyone?
N. What are the best ways to help everyone learn and remind each other to observe our minds and every second of life so we all can live in bliss for our entire lives?
O. What are the most important known and unknown problems that humanity is facing today? What are the simplest proven solutions to these and how can we help share the solutions?
P. How did previous generations face the problems they faced and persuade their older generations to change to embrace that generations innovations? EG Equal rights or rule of law? http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/MAHATMA-Life-of-Gandhi-1869-194
Q. All new technology needs to be designed so that it benefits EVERYONE in the most EFFECTIVE way for example so that it shares the most wise information so everyone can learn to become wise and therefore selfless EG Youtube and Google could list wise knowledge above spam/marketing information. http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Zeitgeist-The-Movie-Full-Movie
R. How to enable everyone to benefit even more by sharing wise selfless knowledge? Eg reward open source, creative commons and selfless work? http://www.TRAIDmark.org is one way to do this.
S. What are the most important things that everyone needs to know and in what order should we all learn them to make the most of them EG learning to be wise and selfless before any other skills so we only use our knowledge and skills to help everyone.
T. How best to enable everyone to link up and collaborate with everyone selflessly in the most effective ways while protecting the innocent and everyone from the selfish ignorant? http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Kymatica-full-length
U. How best to enhance education to solve every problem AND enhance healthcare to cure every problem that has not been prevented with education? Should all healthcare and education be run as open source and creative commons and run as not for profits that are run by selfless empowered people? http://www.TRAIDmark.org is one free way to do this.
V. What are the simplest ways to help everyone have happy lives all the time eg just by sharing inspiring video that makes everyone happy? eg http://www.WEBiversity.org
W. How best to enable everyone to invent their own jobs so they can create jobs they love doing and make jobs so solving the unemployment and long term jobs problems?
X. How much wealth does anyone need and can we enable everyone to have enough to live on so we all can creatively innovate selflessly so humanity progresses at a faster rate while everyone is happy? http://www.TRAIDmark.org can help everyone.
Y. All funding needs to be given out in a SELFLESS manner so that it is used to fund OPEN Techniques and Technology that benefit everyone in a SCALABLE GLOBAL way. If all funding is broken up to individuals giving what they can using Crowdfunding and Crowdsourcing then this can solve the problems. http://www.TRAIDmark.org helps everyone help everyone and benefit.
Z. There are so many great people working on different projects and software. Are there any good ways to link the people and software up as that appears to be a massive problem as everyone is duplicating things without being able to collaborate (due to EGO creating competition and/or the software and systems/orgs restricting collaboration:) This harms everyone and actually kills many people due to the lack of progress that would otherwise save lives. Can we help you educate everyone with proven knowledge so we all learn to be come selfless and therefore wise? If so contact us at the http://www.WEBiversity.org facebook page.
What simple ways are there to help everyone help everyone?
A. How can we help the wise selfless educate the ignorant selfish while protecting the wise and innocent from the ignorant selfish using competition or bullying to get their way? Share the best educational video in the right order with everyone you know eg http://www.WEBiversity.org
B. As our mind and therefore world is what we make of it everyone can invent the perfect mind and life and therefore world by repeatedly thinking about the GOOD things that you want in life every day. All anyone has to do is constantly remind themselves and everyone they know to think about the good things in life and in everyone so we all can help each other have happier lives selflessly and this makes us all happy.http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Thandie-Newton-n-nhn-s-khc-bit
C. What solutions did our ancestors create to solve any problem (as almost all problems are a social/psychological problem? EG What did the Greek tragedies teach about selfishness competition and intellectual property or resource ownership?
D. Who has the right to ‘own’ something that was probably discovered by someone else before them anyway? What simple ways are there to solve this? Eg make all ip open so only those that do research for the love do it (rather than selfish people?) How can a non living company own the genetics of life forms?
E. How best to enable anyone to create a fund new innovation? Eg how to commission a number of videos about how being selfless makes anyone happy? We can pay anyone who would like to make this so contact us with details of what video you want to make?
F. Everything can be invented and reinvented now that the web links up everyone and everything. Every problem can now be solved due to the web linking us all up as we can collaborate selflessly on solving them. This means that we can (and always could) relax as humanity is continually learning more and therefore getting wiser so we will all eventually learn to become selfless and so will all be able to live in selfless harmony where everyone is happy all are time.
G. If fame/riches are taken away from everyone by replacing the proven to be outdated ignorant and selfish competition model with wise and selfless collaboration models then we all learn to do things we love so we all make ourselves happy by selflessly helping others and this can prevent almost all human problems while moving all the money in the world from bank accounts into the hands of inventors so they can invent new solutions to help everyone.
H. What are the biggest known (visible) and unknown (hidden) problems and how to choose the best ways to solve them and share this with everyone so that duplication and scale do not cause confusion and therefore ignorance (how to organise the web in a responsible way)?
I. What are the largest and smallest hidden effects that change the way humans and society work? EG how does the almost infinate amount of video, information and data affect how humans address knowledge? We get information overload then learn that you dont need to know everything or even anything as long as you know how to live in your own world.
This also leads on to how humans can organise their own minds so we all can continue to learn and improve eg like software is improved and enhanced over time.
J. Why have the many different types of selfless wisdom from the past not been passed on to everyone who lives today? As selfless wisdom has proven to benefit everyone why has it been prevented from being taught to everyone so we all can live happy lives by being selfless? What are the best ways for the information and knowledge that exists today to be used to benefit everyone in wise selfless ways?Shared openly for free so that we all learn to become wise and therefore selfless as we all have what we need right know but just need to continually learn and be reminded to selflessly help everyone so we all become happy by doing this. http://www.webiversity.magnify.net/video/Kymatica-full-length
K. What is the best way to enable anyone to create an open source charity product/service using evolving software technology? at the moment almost everyone is prevented from doing this by closed siloed software that is restricted and controlled by closed for profit or narrow minded organisations. How best to liberate humans and our data and connections from this erosion to a closed siloed state of the web?!
L. As founders syndrome (often called Founderitis) causes problems how is it best to enable all technology to interact and work together so that anyone can innovate and develop any technology?
How to prevent Founder Syndrome (where a founder prevents an organisation from progressing) This appears to be a problem that affects every organisation and is prob linked to the human ego. Where any human creates something (that is like their little baby) so they go back into basic animal instincts of competition (instead of compassion). What is the best video on youtube that you have seen that educates anyone about selfless wisdom and that they can make their life great all the time just by training their brain to care for everyone?
M. How is it best to enable any organisation or person or technology to link up and collaborate in safe ways so they dont have to build trust or ‘click’ due to cultural/social dynamics?
Or how could it be possible to integrate http://www.chamilo.org with http://www.bettermeans.org and http://wwww.drupal.org & http://www.drumbeat.org so that anyone can use any part however they want with no technical skill?
N. How its it best to enable all decentralised networks to continually evolve so they don’t get out of date and hold everyone back eg email and texting!
O. What is a better tool to replace emails and group emails as they take up everyones time? Commenting on an open list on a responsible platform? what platform would this be?
P. How best to enable that no one can use money to harm other humans? Make all money accountable transparent eg http://www.opencharities.org