#save & #invest for #good & 50+ best #crowdsourcing & #crowdfunding? #nfp #impinv #socent #gov #tedx #rhok #battleofideas #transeuropa
What are the best ways to invest so everyone can help everyone with their savings?
1. What is the best way to educate everyone so they dont wast money on credit card, bank, pawning or payday loan charges eg by using credit unions http://www.findyourcreditunion.co.uk
2. Comparing the ways people invest openly ans simply will enable everyone to make a better informed decision about their savings. Could www.good.is and www.sharable.net do this? Here is an overview comparison of the most common investment/saving styles and percentage interest/growth per year.
#. Inflation varies but is generally up to 5% devaluing everything everyone owns (the percentages below should therefore be more than 5%)
A. Bank savings – up to 5% return B. FTSE100/Tracker funds – up to 10% C. House prices – up to 10% D. Antiques/art – up to 10% E. Microlending – up to 10% F. Your company/work – up to 10% G. Pension – up to 10% H. Your education – 10%? I. Moneysaving/insulation… – 10% J. Crowdinvesting – 10%? K. Charity loan – 0% (but helps others:)
3. How is it best to enable everyone to see which companies/charities/governments do the most good for the most people with the most/least funds? Is there a easy way to compare every organisations spending and outcomes in a flexible objective and open minded short/long term way? EG http://opencharities.org & http://opencorporates.com
4. How can pension funds and finance institutions be encouraged to invest in creative and innovative companies that will return massive growth rather than predictable low returns? Is the best way to showcase examples of how it is proven and works so all banks/pension funds will follow suit? www.bigsocietycapital.com is one example of how every government could set up a Social Enterprise and Impact Investing bank by using ‘dormant’ bank accounts funds while they are sitting unused. Could this be done for other unclaimed funds/resources eg funds confiscated from criminals… The stolen pound can be reclaimed and used to lend to spend on charity innovation.
5. How can all past present and future government/charity/corporate windfalls from new ideas/resources that are discovered be used to benefit everyone the most eg privatised resources such as land/energy/services/ideas? http://www.nominettrust.org.uk is one example of how any government/charity/corporation can fund new technology startups that have a social and financial return that in turn can be used to fund even more innovation for the public good. Could this be done for all organisations as open innovation? What would be the best ways to enhance all existing and future ones eg by running them as open source charities so everyone can help/collaborate.
OPEN IDEAS! – How come all organisations do not have an open source ideas/collaboration team? How best to set this up? Is the best way to set up an open ideas organisation that can help any/every organisation?
1. We can help anyone enhance what they are doing with simple and proven ideas/innovation that you are not yet doing. More at www.whymandesign.com A few examples of simple and proven open ideas are shared at www.whymandesign.wordpress.com
2. What are the best ways to make every organisation openly innovate in selfless ways so they can help everyone? Is the best way to educate/empower everyone by sharing viral free video eg www.webiversity.org
3. Is the best way to help everyone help everyone to enable them to do it openly at no cost using open source and well designed crowdfunding and crowdsourcing software?
What are the best proven ways to help anyone earn a living while openly creatively innovating? Is the best way to inspire, empower and educate everyone with video so that we all can do this and then crowdsource and crowdfund everyone so we all can solve all humanities problems? EG www.webiversity.org
A. As all problems can be solved with creative open minded innovation how best to enable everyone to have time and space to do this in open selfless ways while surviving?
B. What problems do you and I have that stop us helping everyone right now and how can we solve them eg by sharing the problems, searching for the solutions and matching them up eg with video www.webiversity.org
C. How best to help anyone have fun earn a living and help everyone? Is the best way to help anyone create their own charity tech meetup barcamp or hackathon where they can solve local and global problems in proven sustainable ways? Eg www.rhok.org www.hack4good.org
D. How to help creatives artsts and thinkers solve problems simply in sustainable ways? Is there a way to enable anyone to earn a living while creatine new things that were not comprehended before eg different music art products software food…?
E. Is the best way to enable anyone to survive with free food and accomodation plus education so that they can become enlightened and solve problems in new ways? Eg with crowdfunding education www.webiversity.org
F. How best to enable anyone to solve any problem eg by googling all problems and sharing all solutions on social media? And if the solution does not exist then asking the community to solve it eg www.webiversity.org
G. How best to help everyone learn about the best ways to solve human problems? Eg by educating everyone with viral content so we all learn to master our minds www.webiversity.org
H. What is the best way to choose what you spend your time doing/solving? Is the best way to list the worlds problems and solve the ones that can help the most people the most effectively in the most important and sustainable ways? Eg educate everyone so everyone can learn to selflessly help everyone and therefore make everyone happy by being selfless? Eg with viral video www.webiversity.org
I. What is the best way to automatically lost and objectively rank/compare the best tools and techniques so that anyone can share and fine the best solutions to any problem easily so this can stop unnessesary duplocation and lack of use of the best tools and techniques. Is the best way to auto list all things and rank them using open alogarithms with added human ranking? Eg www.webiversity.org
J. How to help use all resources as effectively as possible eg by creating responsible microfinance and banks that lend/invest in new responsible solutions to the worlds problems? Is the best way to create open source solutions to the worlds problems thst anyone can donate/invest in locally?
K. What is the best way to create and encourage open decentralised collaboration networks given that everyone works at different locations/times/speed/complexity/styles? Is the best way to inspire and enable anyone to collaborate openly on crowdsourced projects eg www.webiversity.org
L. How best to enable anyone to enhance or change any product or service openly so they can evolve and become personalised eg by making wikipedia/youtube personalised so anyone can modify it eg www.webiversity.org
M. How to instantly help anyone earn a living while creatively innovating in new ways eg a artists/buskers? Is the best way to encourage anyone to share what they are doing so they can get donations and therefore concentrate on their skills and will then solve human problems that would otherwise not get solved?
1. As every problem can be solved right now by anyone due to the internet linking everyone and everything what should we all do?
Is the best thing to empower everyone to solve any problem themselves by sharing video eg www.webiversity.org and let them get on with solving the problems in their own time while you relax and enjoy
every second of life by doing what you love while sharing it openly to help everyone the most while on permanent holiday?!
2. What are the best ways to help anyone create anything eg with Crowdsourcing and Crowdfunding?
Is the best way to start a project and share it on social media for others to join, contribute to and share?
Eg want to go on holiday and help create Open charity tech startups at the same time?…
3. Make your own DIY Open Charity Startup Weekend Holiday House Party Competition! As good as an MBA/PHD from the University of Life for free?! (where everyone wins!:)
Can it be as simple to set up as getting anyone to list 1. what skills you have and 2. What things you need 3. what resources/contacts you have or 4. what startup you want to (or are already) creating in the Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/crowdsourcecrowdfund
Any/all office, space, house or room can be opened up and used to run charity events, bars, clubs so anyone can party at any time.
Start from nothing and build your own charity tech startup lab/hackspace using the resources you have. Or if you only want to spend 1 minute on it why not make your own www.trustlibrary.org to see how easy it is.
If you would like to just relax on holiday and help everyone at the same time while earning a living post what you would like to do at https://www.facebook.com/crowdsourcecrowdfund
A. How best to help everyone help what you are working on and visa versa?
Is the best way to open up all new developments so everyone can help with simple proven creative innovation and also helping make the most of that latest mobile, social and open source technology?
Do ask and share what your working on and ask for things you need at www.whymandesign.com as we can help you do this with proven and new techniques and technology.
B. How best to solve any problems eg career, love, innovation, starvation, drought, flooding?
Is there a better way than to just share the best viral videos that educate and inspire everyone to help everyone and interact in the most effective ways? Could crowdsourcing and crowdfunding be used to do this for every video/image we share? EG www.webiversity.org
C. How can governments, organisation and individuals educate and empower everyone to solve all problems eg in their spare time?
Is the best way to educate and inspire everyone to solve problems to share inspiring videos that help all eg www.webiversity.org
D. How best to make the most from ideas/inventions/innovation/creativity?
Is the best way to make all ideas and inventions open source so that anyone can collaborate and share them so every human can contribute in selfless ways?
E. Everyone and every product and service can be improved significantly using simple proven and new techniques and technology so how best to enable everyone to do this so everything can evolve so it benefits everyone the most?
Is the best way to empower everyone to have fun collaborating in a decentralized open way inspired by open source. EG with http://mirocommunity.org/
1. What are the best ways to use resources such as money for good?
What are the best simple and proven ways we can all use our resources to help everyone the most? Eg share everything that we are not using so others can benefit from it (and they could donate to charity for the privilege so by sharing we are helping even more people)?
2. Is there a better way of using money than to invest it in new creative innovation that benefits everyone eg open source software and science crowdfunding?
What are the best ways to use money right now eg to use it to loan money to poorer people so they can use the funds to set up their own social enterprise? www.kiva.org
3. How many people can one pound or one dollar help at the same time?
If money is donated or lent to creatives who are able to invent new ways to solve human problems that everyone can use then one dollar can be used to solve global problems. Is the best way to do this by funding open source crowdfunded innovation so that anyone in the world can solve global problems and get funded to do this?
4. What are the best ways to link up everyone so we can meet the right people to enhance our work, leisure and love lives?
Is the best way to automatically link up likeminded people in online open groups eg on Twitter/Facebook/wikipedia or is there a way to automatically link up people so we all can collaborate better using open source software that enables creative innovation?
5. What are the best ways to help everyone creatively innovate and make self sustaining startups that benefit everyone?
Is the best way to empower and enable everyone to create their own open source startup hubs where anyone can collaborate anywhere in the world eg just by meeting together?
6. What is the best open source and decentralised Crowdsourcing and Crowfunding software?
Is there better software than with http://mirocommunity.org/ How best to enable anyone to help enhance the software without programming skills?
What are the best ways to run every company eg democratically so they can help the most people?
Social media is the community online so it is CRAZY if social media and comment boxes are run by private companies (And not the communities that make them work). We are the community so we should own and run the communities (it is like living in a country without any control over what happens there:). If we get enough likes then this can happen and so much extra exciting things then can be done.
The link is herehttps://secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Enable_any_social_media_community_website_to_be_run_openly_in_a_democratica_way_eg_Avaaz/
Facebook page is here https://www.facebook.com/groups/648635141836839/
Also can we help your great work eg with www.webiversity.org
Should all work we create start with a question (or three)?
1. What is the best way to compare & help the 50 ‘best’ Crowdfund and Crowdsource organisations?
2. Is the best way to look at objective facts or concentrate on the circumstantial evidence that may show a clearer, realistic or holistic and objective view?
3. What is the best way to compare the positive social impact that crowdfunding and crowdsourcing has given the POTENTIAL to scale and help everyone?
At the base of this post is an objective analytical comparison of 50+ Crowdfunding (and Crowd-donating) website startups in a chart!
A. The chart below shows that there is a boom in Crowdsourcing and Crowdfunding organisations as the software becomes more open and easily available everyone is trying to get invovled with this emerging market creating a boom (which could be dangerous as this often leads to a bust!).
B. Taking a hollistic approach to the information you can see that most organisations are doing similar things so could benefit from collaborating on the development of open source software as this would cut the development costs to almost zero (if shared between a number of organisations) not to mention the creative, innovative and collaborative advantages this brings.
C. Almost all of the startups are looking to develop into niches which could cause problems as they could all be creating siloes that divide the customer, cleient, suppliers and partners into many slightly different categories instead of linking them up so they can gain from the network effect.
D. Almost all of the organisations are started independantly which means that they will grow without being linked to organisations, networks or data banks that already exist eg www.wikipedia.org which could benefit them right now and growing into the future.
E. When looking at the best organisation to work with it is easy for customers to become confused with the ‘paradox of choice’ and give up which could be solved by rating each organisation comparatively.
F. How best to protect any new frontier/idea/innovation/process from being captured by a small number of individuals/companies to the detrement of the rest of society (eg patents…)?
Contact www.whymandesign.com for up to the second details about the latest Crowdfunding and Crowdsourcing organistions and software as these can be used to help any individual and organisation make the most of what they are doing.
How best to help any organisation make the most of the free tools and techniques that are available to everyone?
What are the best ways to share the free ways that everyone can help everyone using the latest technology for free eg Social Media, Mobile Technology, location based technology…? We can help anyone do this by researching then analysing plus setting up and enhancing existing and new social media techniques/strategies with proven techniques (eg every Crowdfunding and Crowdsouring organisation can always enhance its social media and we have simple proven ways to do this eg by auto video embedding). To find out more contact www.whymandesign.com
Every person and organisation could crowdfund and crowdsource everything they do if the software was ‘easily’ available and managed in the ‘best’ open way by ‘responsible’ organisations right now!
How best to help encourage all organisations to do this right now as it is easy to do? For example how to help www.wikipedia.org to add crowdsourcing and crowdfunding features to its pages (eg adding auto video embedding would add multiple features as this technical prototype shows www.webiversity.org ). There also are a wide variety of different software packages around but almost all are not usable for laymen so would need to have UI/X and social designs enhanced to enable the majority of people to use them easily and quickly. If you know the right people to talk to at Wikipedia or Mozilla or other organisations do share this blog post with them on social media and give us their contact details as so much can be done with a postivie ‘yes we can’ ‘big society’ approch.
How can ideas & software be designed so that it benefits everyone most?
Should all software be Open Source so that everyone can use, share and collaborate on the same family tree of software so humanity does not continually duplicate the same things over and over again but instead collaborates and shares so that every creative innovation can be shared and replicated almost infinitely? How to prevent people and startups continually making the same mistakes of replicating similar software over and over again? For example there are a number of different open source Crowdsourcing and Crowdfunding software packages that anyone can use the set up their own crowdfund or crowdsource website in a few minutes.
How to help everyone innovate and collaborate in the most effective ways?
Is the best way to help many any organisation open so that the people, products, partners, software… are all educated, empowered and managed in an open way so everyone can collaborate with anyone? www.wikipedia.org and www.mozilla.org are just two examples of how how extremely successful this can be done. Is there a better way of doing this than by sharing the best free videos eg http://webiversity.magnify.net/video/Your-ultimate-enemy-your-person
How best to help everyone the most?
What simple ways are there that we can all do to help everyone the most? EG share the best educational videos that we watch with everyone using social media eg www.webiversity.org
If you would like help doing this or any other simple, proven and creative solutions to problems then contact www.whymandesign.com
What is the best way to help make sure all good intentions have the maximum positive output?
If everything is developed openly in a selfless decentralised way this enables everyone to contribute and helps everyone learn from each other by collaborating (compared to competing which creates duplication/friction) during any process which prevents the silo effect of multiple identical products/services being produced at the same time when they may not solve the problem at hand at all. Kevin Star explains many proven problems that are simple to solve in this great Poptech talk http://webiversity.magnify.net/video/Kevin-Starr-Lasting-Impact;search%3Akevin