How to maximise life & solve climate change with infographics?!
How best to enhance every second of your Lifeline/timeline & solve global warming?
Everyone that is alive has already won the game of life just by existing so how best to help everyone make the most of every second?
Is the best way for everything to be open sourced so that everyone can collaborate on solving all problems simply?
1. How best to start every day – morning motivation (and how to have an existentialist crisis)
Make the most of every day and every second of existence by… (daily mantra infographic below)
1. Every Morning ask yourself: “If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?” (prepare for an existential crisis!) – Steve Jobs founder of Apple
2. Talk to friends, family, customers & your network to see if they are ok and how you can help each other (paraphrased) – Craig Newmark founder of Craigslist
3. Do NOT check your email but instead do real fun/work – David Karp founder of Tumblr
4. Do exercise to clear your head and relieve you of stress – Barack Obama USA President
5. Visualize how you will make your day – Tony Robbins life coach
6. Tackle the hardest problem on your plate – Mark Twain writer
7. What other ways are there to enhance every day as well as paying it forward by sharing priceless information?
2. How best to protect everyone responsibly?
Is the best way to automatically give everyone free antivirus and anti fake news protection on all devices with preinstalled software (eg on Microsoft/Android/Apple)? Is it not a human right to automatically have internet access and antivirus software plus fake news protection? EG Rule one… If something sounds too good to be true it probably is.
What are the best ways to help everyone learn to make the most of the supercomputer in their head?
Is the best way to share free infographics about this?
How best to protect creatives? http://bigthink.com/ideafeed/tchaikovskys-surprising-wisdom-for-artists-with-depression
How best to help anyone discover their brains benefits and flaws (are you a sociopath? Take the sociopath test!)? http://www.businessinsider.com/questions-that-diagnose-whether-youre-a-sociopath-2013-7/?r=US&IR=T
Until hardware/software providers give everyone free software protection automatically you can download your own free software antivirus protection here… http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/test-centre/software/best-free-antivirus-software-2017-3649231/
3. Hitch Hikers Guide to… Accidentally Saving Humanity?
As technology always has and (probably) always will save time and effort by taking all jobs from humans how best to protect everyone?
Now that Artificial Intelligence is able to be created so that it can be better than humans in almost every way how best to manage this to benefit everyone the most?
Is the best way to help set up and enhance existing open source software so we can enable anyone to learn anything on the web in an organised way for free so we can save each other with enlightenment/wisdom?
A simple way to share this is at www.webiversity.org
4. What is the most important problem to solve right now? EG Climate Change and/or Artificial Intelligence…
What are the best existing solutions to climate change as it could escalate exponentially as temperature change releases greenhouse gasses from the land/sea?
Is the best way to encourage, empower, enable and fund everyone to create simple golden bullet solutions? Yes we are… 15 + ways to solve all problems with social media?! EG Crowdfunding: climate change, ageing, health, happiness, AI & the singularity?!
Could universal basic income (and crowdfunding right now) be used to fund everyone if we all work together to solve the climate change perfect storm that could end civilization?! Helping you solve problems creatively as almost all startups fail?!
The President of Richard Bransons Carbon War Room says that Climate Change is the greatest economic opportunity so the perfect storm could end all human life and/or make massive profits?! https://www.touchline.com/projects/articles/climate-change-greatest-economic-opportunity
5. How can Mindfulness and Mediation enhance everyone’s lifeline/timeline & reduce anxiety?
Is the best way to share infographics to remind everyone to train their brain to live in the moment so we all enjoy every second even more?
6. What are the best ways to create anything?
Rule 0. We welcome our glorious AI overlords (as long as they are clevererer than any Aliens out there:)
Rule 1. You go ahead and just do it anyway and ask your social network connections for help (remember less is more, more or less;)
Rule 2. If thinking of applying for jobs/awards/funds please just share what your doing on your social network profile and don’t waste any of your valuable time.
Rule 3. What is your dream and equally important how can you help others find and do their dream?
Rule 4. Add your own rules…
The aim is to enable anyone to share/enhance open content in responsible ways so if you know of existing software and can do this then do just set it up and run it as a charity.
7. Open Letter to anyone that communicates (positively)
0. Read the last point first as that may be the most important.
1. Obviously communicate openly with one to many messages in an opt in way creating written text images and video so audiences in every area (of connectivity) can access your work.
2. Find others that are even greater than you (there always are unless your delusional) and share their work.
3. Less is more, more or less!
4. Trust everyone to do good and also to do bad as no one is perfect and you can not be good at everything!
5. Keep calm and mediate and carry on as the web links everyone so we can all solve any problem together.
6. The last but not least. Get outside and enjoy the sun, rain and breath in the fresh clean air of nature while exercising as it makes everyone feel great from the natural endorphin’s you gain that are proven by science.
7. Anything else…?
www.WhymanDesign.com can enhance your product/service design and digital marketing strategy. For example one way is to create auto aggregating platforms that enhance any marketing strategy while adding value for customers.
Previous digital, social media and website management clients: www.bigsocietycapital.com, www.byc.org.uk, www.ukyouthparliament.org.uk, www.bbc.co.uk/news, www.bbc.co.uk/worldserviceradio, www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies, www.bbc.co.uk/learning/adults, www.vitalregeneration.org, www.nusconnect.org.uk, www.oxfam.org.uk (Progreso startup), www.go-on.co.uk and many other startups/charities.
Do add ways to enhance this blog and more here…
For Whymandesign – https://www.facebook.com/pg/crowdsourceorcrowdfundwithtraidmark/
For Crowdfunding ideas – https://www.facebook.com/groups/352077702670/
For Webiversity – https://www.facebook.com/wikipediamozilla/
As we all live with the human condition how best to help everyone live in happiness every second of every day for free?
In one sentence… How best to remind everyone to pause and remember to be positive about every moment as you become what you think and effect everyone around you just by being positive and mindful.
Below are a few thoughts on how to help anyone gain what they want out of life simply by enhancing the ways we all think and appreciate every moment (rather than being suckered into striving for more and more at the expense of our happiness). Just like the fire safety advice of “Stop, drop and roll” maybe there should be life/happiness advice of “Stop, love, collaborate and listen” (if you have any more do share them on social media to me via www.whymandesign.com)? Previous article was posted here… Stop, Collaborate and listen… Top 10+ Infographics to enhance any day (and solve any problems EG by Paying it Forward;)
Also… How best to help founders, inventors, entrepreneurs, politicians discover and share this so they can help everyone rather than using the existing open source web and techniques for zero sum gain private profit at everyones expense?
Life as we know it can be lived in heaven (positivist/euphoria) or in hell (negativity/depression) right now according to how we have been conditioned by culture and continue to train our brains to think.
There are many free and proven techniques that have been used to make anyone even happier for (at least) thousands of years!
Here are a few to start…
1. Pausing to stop and remind ourselves of how lucky we all are just to exist (let alone have any of the wonders of existence) every day can help anyone train their brain to become even happier every day.
2. Walking, jogging, cycling or even running for a few minutes can help invigorate anyone’s body making your blood circulate which release natural endorphin’s that help you feel your full body and become aware of the beauty everywhere in every second.
3. Doing simple workout exercise every day in any location ( 5-20 sit-ups and press-ups) helps to make you pause and appreciate your body/mind/life while making you fitter and more confident in yourself.
4. Doing little acts of kindness and making sure everyone “pays it forward” when they receive them makes everyone feel good by helping others every day. Anyone can buy two cheaper (filter) coffees and give one away or buy one get one free (bogof) and give the second one away free.
5. Singing (in the shower or lift) and listening while sharing music as this enhances everyones day. And dancing…
6. Not competing or comparing ourselves with others as this is a selfish act and is a form of self harm as it makes you unhappy and make you act in a negative way which harms others!
7. Staying away from negative and selfish or manipulative/fake people and encouraging positive, selfless and honest/open people makes everyone happier while teaching the negative people how to act in positive social way.
8. What other free techniques should be added?
Previous article on this subject is here… As we become what we think, how best to remind everyone to openly love everyone (as life is an adventure not a competition)!?
How best to help everyone share these techniques with everyone every day?
Is the best way to share simple personality types infographics so everyone can learn their personality and learning style and how best to interact with the variety of other learning and personality styles? Eg What is your musical personality type infographic…
What is your musical personality Myers Briggs test created by Take Lessons… http://takelessons.com/blog/musical-myers-briggs-personality-test
Previous blog post on this subject is here… 5+ Free techniques to help everyone every day?
Everything is relative just like Einsteins theory of relativity…
Everything changes over time and time is the only thing that we all have a limited supply of so why not help others make the most of their time by taking time out to stop doing the things that waste everyones time! What are the most important things to do with your life other than doing what you love while earning a living so you then wont hate working a day of your life?
Previous piece on this subject is here… 30 seconds to enhance/save a life and make the most of the supercomputer in your head?
The future has always been bright and always will be bright so how best to help everyone right now?
Is the best way to share everything for free online so everyone can learn to master their mind and invent solutions to problems for everyone? Could the best way to help everyone collaborate be to share past and future timelines so we can all see how far we have come and how even more accelerated the changes will be in the near future.
Futurologist tube map of Future Timeline Trends full size can be found at http://nowandnext.com/PDF/trends_and_technology_timeline_2010.pdf
Previous article on this subject is here… 10 ways to solve all problems right now?!… We are the present/future we want as we become what we think/do!?
How best to help anyone master their own mind as almost all problems are cause by misunderstandings?
Is the best way to help everyone learn how to interact with different people using different learning/management styles while enabling everyone to solve their own problems in different ways? Is the best way to remind everyone to love everyone and positively encourage everyone to be different as everyone is different and often forgets that we all interact in different ways?
Previous essay on this subject is here… Are we solving all problems by automating pay it forward & using the different supercomputers in everyones heads?
Are we the future but not as we know it (recap with additions)?
The future has and always will be brighter than we imagine as the human condition means we get distracted by the everyday (or does it?) You could say that this is a mini obituary of the past, summary of the present and intro to the future! Original post here https://whymandesign.wordpress.com/2015/03/24/are-we-the-future-but-not-as-we-know-it-openfuture/Below are a thoughts to remind anyone about how amazing the present/future is and a few ways we can solve/enhance existing problems (if you have any more do share them on social media to me via www.whymandesign.com)…
Is negative & fake news/journalism the problem & what are the 10 tech trends that make the world a better place this year?
So much good happens every year that it is amazing that almost all news is negative when it should concentrate on the positive breakthroughs that happen every day so it will inspire everyone to copycat positive actions that benefit everyone. Here is a nice piece by the Singularity University Hub about the tech good news from last year that was overlooked… https://singularityhub.com/2017/01/05/10-tech-trends-that-made-the-world-better-in-2016/
What has artificial intelligence ever done for us (and imagine what it can do for everyone!)?
As artificial intelligence continues to gain skills that surpass human capabilities how can we enable it to solve current and future problems while protecting everyone from AI, the owners of the technology and human error?
As many problems can be solved right now using the web, crowdfunding, open source tech and free techniques what else do we need from artificial intelligence?
As regulation would only make progress go underground how best to help everyone develop technologies such as AI responsibly in an open democratic way?
Computers and robots are taking everyones job!
How best to protect everyone as almost all (if not all) jobs can and will be done by computers as artificial intelligence grows. The benefits of computers doing jobs better than humans can are immense but what are the best ways to enable everyone to survive and even thrive? Is the best way to make computers and technology owners that make massive profits pay taxes so they can support those whos jobs have been taken enabling them to retrain and invent new solutions to problems.
As everything can be and probably has been hacked how best to protect everyone?
What are the best ways to protect everyone given that nothing is certain/impregnable? Is the best way to make everyone aware that everything can and probably has been hacked so everyone can secure their own content/data in the same way that we secure our own houses and trousers!
Is Universal Basic Income the answer to everyones problems (especially those in poverty)?
What are the down sides to universal basic income if they enable everyone to creatively solve problems rather than just doing the same things over and over again in boring jobs that waste peoples lives?
What are the best ways that new and disruptive technology such as the blockchain and genetic engineering can be managed?
What are the best ways to protect everyone from negative uses of new technology in the wild west emerging stages while enabling everyone to make the most of them in open democratic ways? Is the best way to map a clear timeline for when new technologies will be widely used so everyone can collaborate on open source management techniques.
How can we save our souls from Climate Change if it could destroy everyone (especially the poor)!
What are the best ways to solve climate change by halting carbon emissions and green house gasses and also taking these out of the atmosphere?
If a clever way to take carbon and greenhouse gasses out of the atmosphere could be created that is profitable that could solve the climate change problems and prevent global warming from harming or even killing everyone.
If climate change can not be halted and many areas become dry deserts or flooded how best to protect everyone? Would the best way be for humans to move to more polar regions and build
Why is every tech startup not run as an open source charity like Wikimedia?
As open source enables anyone to collaborate why is every tech startup not crowdfunded as an open source charity? There would be many benefits and the founders would then not be tied down by investors forcing them to limit the startups capabilities.
Lets create charity run tech startups as every problem can be solved this way using existing open source software.
More information in a previous written piece at… Yes we are… 15 + ways to solve all problems with social media?! EG Crowdfunding: climate change, ageing, health, happiness, AI & the singularity?!
How to solve any problem right now with existing open source tech?
Every problem can also be solved with proven existing and new open ideas and crowdfunding.
If you would like to help or need help solving any problem do contact www.whymandesign.com
More on this subject… Helping you solve problems creatively as almost all startups fail?!
Today is April Fools day (and so is every other day of the year)
Why should April fools day be the only day of the year for jokes when there is so much ignored positive and also fake news (there always has and there always will be that is why Advertising and Public Relations exist)?!
It is not Christmas or Easter or the New Year or even your birthday but here is a free gift (remember to pass it forward;)… What are the best Christmas gifts?… A future as bright as we choose to think/imagine?… And we can solve all problems right now?!
How to automatically protect everyone + free speach legally (as AI lawyers could sue everyone!)
What are the best ways to protect anyone legally and protecting free speech safely? Is the best way to automatically protect everyone legally by making all social media, public and private emails, content and data covered by creative commons web content legal disclaimers? For example below is a creative commons legal disclaimer…
Creative Commons Website & All Email Contents Legal Disclaimer
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. We makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, we do not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If
you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or
medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations of liability
We will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- [to the extent that the
website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if we have been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit our liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on our part; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for us to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
[You accept that, as a
limited liability entity, we have an interest in limiting the
personal liability of our officers and employees. You agree that
you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or
employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with
[Without prejudice to the
foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect our officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as us.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
This document was created as a Creative Commons document using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.
What is the scariest thing that you can think of (are you an optimist/idealist/pessimist/realist/conformist/Nillist)? How to solve any problem with crowdfunding?
1. Is the scariest thing that any problem can be solved with the web (but we are not doing it yet)!
How best to encourage everyone to solve problems responsibly as every problem can be solved right now with the web?
(do take a few moments to read the text and share it as we can solve most problems in proven simple ways that are not being done yet!)If you have a problem or a solution and would like creative help enhancing/solving it contact www.whymandesign.com
A. How best to help anyone solve any problem responsibly as open source not for profits so future growth/profits can be responsibly used to fund new open source innovations that benefit everyone?
Is the best way to help everyone share and pass everything forward automatically and responsibly EG Using/enhancing/partnering with the organisations below and sharing useful things on social media? 10 ways to solve all problems right now?!…
B. How best to help every organisation continually innovate so they do not stagnate once the “Founder Syndrome” has happened? Is the best way to create and automatically link up all open and “free speech” social sites that enable open positive discussion that leads to effective outcomes? What is the best software that could do this to prevent every competing company trap users in silos that do not innovate? 10 ways to solve all problems right now?!… We are the present/future we want as we become what we think/do!?
C. How best to help www.wikimedia.org www.freecycle.org www.bewelcome.org www.mozilla.org and more partner as any one of them could solve most problems with a few creative improvements let alone if they partnered up?! Who are the best people to contact in these organisations in order to do this as they could solve almost all problems right now with a few enhancements?
Fast track to being creative by Funders and Founders.
D. How best to prevent the selfish from segregating private gain from the sharing economy as this should be used for everyones gain and would be enhanced if it were owned/run by everyone? Is the best way to crowdfund everything responsibly as open source not for profits so we can all collaborate on open innovation to prevent and solve all the problems that effect everyone? All the worlds a stage… so lets make it our fantasy by meditating
E. How best to help everyone creatively innovate to make the progress that we all need, compared to the status quo that sit in existing jobs without progressing which constantly self-harms everyone? Is the best way to enable everyone to crowdfund their own jobs so they can break free of existing organisations and structures that stifle and prevent new and proven creative innovation?What are the best ways to solve problems…
F. As 20% of everything takes up 80% of our time, how best to help everyone take back their time so they can use it wisely? Is the best way to enable everyone to crowdfund so they can spend their time on creating solutions to problems?Helping you solve problems creatively as almost all startups fail?!
G. How best to instantly enable everyone to pay fair tax as this is the fastest way to create sustainable funds to solve the worlds problems? Is the best way to make everyone and every company pay tax in the country that they live in and generate their profit. How best to action this right now as it should be in effect already?Free techniques to solve any problem right now
H. What are the best ways to fund the most expensive problems in the world instantly? Is the best way to print money just like Quantitative Easing but then use the funds to sustainably fund aid that is responsible while also preventing future disasters and also self sustaining aid in a cycle of success? What are the best Christmas gifts?… A future
Is there a simple way to enhance www.barcamp.org so it can self fund as a not for profit and create charity run open source startups in a day?
2. The startup is dead… long live the open source solution?!
How best to solve all problems openly, as everything is built upon free (as in beer/water/air) ideas and open source software (and hardware/wetware) that we are all indebted to our ancestors for?! (should that be… The founder is dead… long live the inventor?) Save Our Startups and how to solve any problems…
Open Source Solutions Guide
0. First ask yourself is it really a major problem and also is it the most important problem you should be working on that effects you and everyone else?
1. Openly list problems and existing solutions if known so everyone can see them.
2. Search for existing solutions on Google/Twitter/Facebook…
3. Openly ask your online and offline social circle for existing and new solutions.
4. Run an open Barcamp and Hackcamp enabling others to collaborate in the real world and online using social wikis and livestreams.
5. Create and develop the solution in an open source way so anyone can collaborate and enhance it for any use. Repeat the process…
More details and infographics on the psychology that can help solve any problem… Are we the future… but not as we know it…
As computers and AI will rapidly take over almost all jobs (as they have continually done in the past since the industrial revolution), how best to protect everyone and enable everyone to thrive? Is the best way to fund everyone to creatively invent new ways to solve problems for example by crowdfunding everything and creating universal basic income as a safety net for everyone?
Should all countries give free office space housing and funds to create charity run startups that solve problems that effect everyone? Surely every government and corporate department should fund artists to create free art for everyone that solves problems too! Which safe countries give startups the most support in responsible ways? EG Spain are giving 10k and free office space to startups http://www.investinspain.org/invest/en/resources/information-services/Rising-Startup-Spain/Call-for-Proposal/index.html
More details on some of the best free funding and support for any founder, artist and startup can be found here… https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/what-best-christmas-gifts-future-bright-we-choose-ed-whyman
For more details and help enhancing what your doing in new and proven creative ways contact www.whymandesign.com
1. Where are the simple startup/life guides for everyone?
Do take a few minutes to read and share free techniques that could save 99% of your time/life!
As 99% of startups (and things everyone does) are a waste of time and 95-99% of startups fail, how best to help everyone do what we love and what makes a positive difference? The positive side is that the 1% of activities that succeed therefore create 99% of the change/improvements in life for everyone so lets all enhance those responsibly EG open source software. https://techcrunch.com/2012/03/17/why-entrepreneurs-fail/
What is your dream in life and what do you enjoy doing most (as well as helping everyone and doing no harm)?
Anything can be funded but the key is how it is funded responsibly and by who. There is lots of talk online about how no one needs venture capital or even funding as you can bootstrap all startups in order to test if you have a viable product and then if the product/service grows you can get loans or crowdfund based on the proven product.
Do what you love while creating responsible charity run open startups so you can not fail!
Would you like to create a charity run not for profit startup that uses existing open source software to solve problems that effect everyone in proven ways right now? This means that we can collaborate with anyone as the charity startup will add value to any organisation by solving problems that effect everyone! If so contact www.whymandesign.com
What are the most important areas for creatives/startups to work on so they solve the most important problems?
A. Mindfullness & mental health to help everyone live happy lives right now so everyone selflessly helps others?
B. Sharing everything to solve global economic problems and prevent pollution and climate change from over consumption?
C. Health & ageing so we all can live the healthiest and longest lives so we all can help each other?
D. Reinventing economics so we can fund innovation for all from Crowdfunding to Universal Basic Income to Quantative Easing for charity aid using the Blockchain?
E. How to help Computers/technology/AI do all jobs responsibly (and better than we are doing them) as they always have and always will automate jobs and take them from people?!F…?
Why to not not start a startup (use this as a checklist to examine your own feelings)?! Infographic by Anna Vital
2. Everything can be improved with product & social marketing design (EG crowdfunding everything responsibly)
Would you like us to help solve known & unknown problems with you using proven creative & innovation techniques? For example failed startups can be saved and run as charities if they solve a social problem plus they can be improved by opening up the entire failed startup and software.
As the only way to survive in the rapidly evolving connected world is to constantly change by creatively adding value using new technology this means that every job needs to become creative. Below are proven examples of how I have creatively added value using new technology for a variety of forward thinking organisations.
We can enhance your product/service design and digital marketing strategy in several proven ways that you are not doing yet. For example just one way is to create auto aggregating platforms that enhance any product design & growth marketing strategy by making the most of your existing social media community (that most do not do yet).
Previous digital, social media and website design & marketing clients:
A. Consulted a number of startups on the social media and interaction design of their websites and apps ranging from a news agency startup to creating crowdfunding apps and www.silverexplorers.com.
B. Created the new website and managed the social media for the UK Youth Parliament www.ukyouthparliament.org.uk.
C. Won a BBC wide TV & Web format pitching competition after creating a multiplatform production for www.bbcchildreninneed.co.uk.
D. Multimedia Producer at BBC News www.bbc.co.uk/news.
E. Pitched and developed a multimedia web and broadcast production format for the BBC World Service www.bbc.co.uk/worldserviceradio.
F. Set up and managed the social media and digital marketing (after the national launch) for a social enterprise & impact investing bank startup that was set up by the British government www.bigsocietycapital.com.
G. Managed the social media and website enhancements for the British Youth Council www.byc.org.uk.
H. Managed the website for BBC CBeebies www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies.
I. Supported the BBC Learning team after being hired as a Commissioning Associate www.bbc.co.uk/learning/adults.
J. Teaching design, social media and marketing at after gaining a City and Guilds teaching qualification.
K. Set up and managed the social media for a British Government campaign headed by Martha Lane Fox www.doteveryone.org.uk and many other startups/charities.
L. Managed research into the future of mobile phone communications & interaction with young people while writing up a research paper. www.vitalregeneration.org.
M. Managed research & a report into how social media effect University Education & students interaction www.nusconnect.org.uk.
N. Set up and managed a chain of fair trade coffee shops that were run as a social enterprise by Oxfam www.oxfam.org.uk (Progreso startup).
O. Created a national chain of 25+ pop up shops that gave away (free) recycled books to increase literacy levels while enhancing community cohesion and encouraging anyone to create community art.
18 Mistakes by founders that kill startups (by Mark Vital)As almost everything is on the web the question now is why are organisations not utilising the webs capability fully? One reason is that the 99% are still not aware of the capabilities of the web meaning that the 1% will have to solve the problems for the 99% (rather than just trying to get rich)!
If you have any questions or would like help with your product/service do contact www.whymandesign.com
What problems do we want to solve first as the web and crowdfunding are enabling us to solve all problems. EG sharing everything as this solves most problems locally in sustainable ways EG https://www.wikimedia.org/ https://opensource.org/ & https://creativecommons.org/ … have already succeeded in doing.
Note: Below are a few thoughts on how we can solve all problems together in a kind of open letter. If you would like to help do this without taking up too much time and share other great work do add me via Facebook and contact www.whymandesign.com as many simple startups can be created (and many failed startups saved) using new and existing open source software & techniques.
A. Do you want the good news or the bad news (first)? Are you an optimists or pessimist…? As everyone is either an optimist or pessimist (and it is relative to and effected by those you mix with) the key is to concentrate on the main problems that link everything and solve them with (often simple) solutions that can be acted on right now using the web by crowdfunding everything responsibly. We are all equal/different but some think they are more equal/different than others?! #KnowThyself
B. Yes we can… But how best to solve problems sustainably & responsibly? EG Universal Basic Income & Free (as in fruit on a tree) Money
How best to support and fund everyone to solve all problems sustainably in new and proven ways? Is the best way to look at the existing ways we all contribute to the true sharing economy with social actions and scale them with existing open source technology responsibly? EG could responsible organisations or government budgets be used to crowd/fund everyone or a universal income be used to help everyone solve problems while providing for everyone as computers continue to take over all jobs? Just one example of how this could be started is to print money to pay for aid right now that will save lives of those in extreme poverty! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoCOagL69_s During the financial crisis, the central banks of the United States, United Kingdom and Japan created $3.7 trillion in order to buy assets and encourage investors to do the same. Michael Metcalfe offers a shocking idea: could these same central banks print money to ensure they stay on track with their goals for global aid? Without risking inflation? What are the best Christmas gifts?… A future as bright as we choose to think/imagine?… And we can solve all problems right now?!
If we all laugh at everyones differences in respectful ways then everyone can learn how amazing the diverse nature of our planet has always been… International Guidelines for Problem Solving like Two Cows Jokes Infographic by Jerome Vadon 3.0 Update http://www.americaninfographic.com/post/69624829339/international-guidelines-for-problem-solving
C. As climate change is happening faster then predicted and all jobs are already being taken by computers, everything will have to be reinvented to save everyone from the “perfect storm” of global warming and aging/mental/health that are all interlinked!? How to help everyone survive and thrive right now and as everything continually escalates & reinvents leading up to the singularity?! As all problems are being solves and all jobs will be replaced by robots (eg from blacksmiths to drivers to journalists and dare we say lawyers/politicians) how best to help everyone survive and thrive? Will we do whatever it takes to solve climate change?
http://www.ted.com/talks/michael_metcalfe_a_provocative_way_to_finance_the_fight_against_climate_change How to save our startups/software/society/climate as all problems can be solved with the web!?
D. Stop what your doing for a second and look at how far the web has brought us and imagine how much further it will clearly take us as we all become connected and able to help everyone in simple proven ways. What are the best ways to enhance everything especially out of date structures such as human resources, jobs and the hiring processes that restrict everyone and damage everyone by forcing humans to conform rather than solve problems in ways that benefit everyone? As we become what we think, how best to remind everyone to openly love everyone (as life is an adventure not a competition)!?
E. Hacking the 80/20 Rule to make it the 99/1 rule!? Ninety-nine percent of everything appears to be a relative waste of time (or missed opportunity) as the one percent of successes/progress affects everyone the most. How to solve the human addiction to the fashion of change/cycle/isms that confuse everyone into settling for mediocrity?How best to ignore the 99% of news/social/noise/spam that takes up and wastes everyones time/money/lives the most? Are we solving all problems by automating pay it forward & using the different supercomputers in everyones heads?
F. As there are many people that are cleverer than you or I in all the different specialisms with more experience, how best to help them solve all problems in the most responsible ways? Is the best way to crowdfund everything so they we all can escape from the finance/cultural things holding everyone back? For example how can people like Tim Berners-Lee who invented the World Wide Web building a web for open, linked data that could do for numbers what the Web did for words, pictures, video: unlock our data and reframe the way we use it together. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM6XIICm_qo Stop, Collaborate and listen… Top 10+ Infographics to enhance any day (and solve any problems EG by Paying it Forward;)
G. How best to help the 1% solve all problems? What are the best ways to enhance all funds in sustainable investment so all finance & resources are used to help everyone responsibly & most actively EG invest in startups that solve problems? What are the best ways to help everyone learn to solve all problems by mastering the supercomputer in their head? Is the best way to help everyone to learn to become aware of their ego and the human vices so we can solve all problems just by learning to enjoy what we all have right now? Are we the future… but not as we know it…
H. How your personality type dictates your life success/love/happiness/riches!
Are you an explorer, builder, leader or teacher? Explorers connect & date best with explorers! Builders connect & date best with builders! Leaders connect and date best with teachers/carers as opposites attract and vica versa! What are the benefits and weaknesses of each type of learning & personality type and how best can they learn from and support each other to benefit everyone the most? 5+ Infographics to brighten any day/startup by sharing & sticking to any fridge/screen/wall?
I. Generation gaps in imagination & expectation management?
As our grandparents ended global warfare and our parents ended sexism/racism… how can we continue to evolve so we solve all other overlooked/ignored problems such as mental health, security and extreme poverty as everyone will have a mobile connected to the web? 10 ways to solve all problems right now?!… We are the present/future we want as we become what we think/do!?
J. How best to inspire and empower everyone to solve the most important problems every day?
Is the best way to sustainably crowdfund everything and share them in responsible open ways every day to remind everyone to enjoy every second and love everyone selflessly? Are we solving all problems by automating pay it forward & using the different supercomputers in everyones heads?
K. Are you a Unicorn, Leprechaun, Vampire, Minion, Phoenix or just one half of a Two Cows joke?
How best to open all Unicorns in order to save them from becoming Lepracauns or Vampires (by conformist minions that follow the herd/fashion) like a Phoen while understanding the childish politics of the human condition via Two Cows and other jokes? http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Fun:You_have_two_cows
L. Open Unicorns could already have saved the world!
Who are the best people to talk to in all Unicorns such as Wikimedia, Mozilla Firefox, Ted, Wellcome Trust about enhancing their product & service as they all can be improved all the time to solve all problems just by crowdfunding everything? Are we solving all problems by automating pay it forward & using the different supercomputers in everyones heads?
M. Can Diagnosing the 1% that are psychopaths or sociopaths & 99% that are minions solve all problems?
What are the best ways to help everyone self diagnose different mental health talents and (past/present/future) problems such as emotional and physical bullying/abuse in schools/work/home that effect many people? What about helping diagnose the one percent of people that are psychopaths and the jobs that actively reward them while harming others (psychopaths have superficial charm, pathological lying and a lack of remorse and empathy)?! 10 ways to solve all problems right now?!… We are the present/future we want as we become what we think/do!?
N. 6 Personality Type Disorders Diagnosed by the Internet?! From Trolls to Grammer Nazis…
Could extreme personality types be causing many of the world problems as individuals obsess about specific things rather than enjoying every moment and loving everyone? How best to help everyone self diagnose the personality type and disorders they have (and have compassion for everyone)? The best way to save your time and deal with most problems caused by trolls to grammer nazis… is to ignore them and move on to something more interesting. http://www.cracked.com/article_17522_6-new-personality-disorders-caused-by-internet_p2.html Why not try sharing infographics to help everyone self diagnose and relax to enjoy every moment? 5+ Infographics to brighten any day/startup by sharing & sticking to any fridge/screen/wall?
O. How will Artificial Intelligence save us (and can we not just solve problems now with new ideas)?
Mark Zuckerberg says we have a ten year countdown to solve most problems before Artificial Intelligence that is created/owned by large organisations starts to solve them! How best to do this responsibly? http://www.theverge.com/2016/4/28/11526436/mark-zuckerberg-facebook-earnings-artificial-intelligence-future
P. Also lets save everyone from ageing and dying right now as the knowledge is probably already out there…
How best to slow ageing using existing drugs or finding simple new solutions that have been trialled in mice? http://www.forbes.com/sites/melaniehaiken/2013/03/27/common-drug-found-to-slow-aging-boost-cancer-recovery/#44c1b2ff43a6EG one way is to use donated blood from a young person as this restores most cells in a human body! Also non evasive cures to Alzheimers already exist?! http://www.sciencealert.com/new-alzheimer-s-treatment-fully-restores-memory-function?
Q. How to solve the obesity epidemic that is happening right now with proven free techniques (and maybe save those that are starving too)?
What are the simplest proven ways that we can solve the obesity epidemic? Are the best ways to use age old proven techniques such as eating uncooked vegetables as they are low is sugar, salt and fat. This can be done simply by eating chopped carrots/cuccumbers… and they taste great. Also how about eating mostly fat to loose weight?! http://www.techinsider.io/what-jim-mccarter-learned-on-a-ketogenic-diet-2015-12
R. What are the best ways to help everyone pay fair tax right now as this can then pay to solve most problems?
What are the best ways to reinvent taxation using proven old and new techniques that benefit everyone? Is the best way to make everyone pay tax locally in each country and make all spending transparent so everyone can see where the funds go and how to make the most of them. EG could Government spending be used to prevent future problems right now in very cheap ways such as solving Obesity, ageing and climate change with crowdfunding? http://bigthink.com/experts-corner/fair-tax-or-flat-tax 10+ best charity apps & 20+ Startup ideas that matter & 50+ best crowdfunding platforms to help everyone fund social change?
As everything is a process (and a learning event) where on this chart are you? The transition cycle by Eoslifework.
Open Startups or UN Startups & Open Life… (Free Funding or Universal Income for anyone!)
A. As the internet connects everyone how best to help everyone solve all problems together responsibly (as we are all standing on the shoulders of giants and will all perish if climate change escalates)?! https://whymandesign.wordpress.com/2014/06/27/a-z-of-life-the-best-things-in-life-are-free-but-have-some-free-money-you-become-what-you-choose-to-think/
B. Is the best way to help everyone learn to become selfless as we have evolved and learned to develop from the selfish egotistical individual/gene to the selfless networked community/genes? https://whymandesign.wordpress.com/2015/06/26/30-seconds-to-enhancesave-a-life-and-make-the-most-of-the-supercomputer-in-your-head/
C. What are the best ways to help everyone instantly solve any/all problems right now (as the internet enables us to do this)? Is the best way to enable everyone to share everything automatically? https://whymandesign.wordpress.com/2015/02/28/can-we-solve-all-problems-just-by-sharing-everything-2/
D. What are the best ways to help everyone collaborate making the most of the many different personality and learning styles? Which one are you and how do you & the web empower & interact with the other types? https://whymandesign.wordpress.com/2015/08/20/stop-collaborate-and-listen-top-10-infographics-to-enhance-any-day-and-solve-any-problems-eg-by-paying-it-forward/
Open Startup / UN Startup
What are the best ways to help everyone create their own UN-Startup and help open up all startups so they serve everyone and not just a select few? Is the best way to solve any/all problems with open source not for profit UN Startups EG the WEB, Pay It Forward, Free Hugs, Wikipedia, Mozilla…? 10+ best charity apps & 20+ Startup ideas that matter & 50+ best crowdfunding platforms to help everyone fund social change?
What are the best ways to help everyone create their own selfless UN startups so they remain open? Is the best way to help everyone create their own free Open UN Startup to share everything with everyone from free education to free discounts so anyone can create a selfless bootstrapped startup or hack on their own or at a Barcamp, Hackcamp or Hackathon? Eg Give and Get one million Dollars/Pounds/Yen/Bitcoin… to spend on a startup that solves an important problem… Get & give $1,000,000 free for Christmas and every other no/religious holiday or birthday
What are the best ways to help everyone make the most of life with open free techniques and technology that can benefit everyone?
Open Life List?(what else should be added)
1. Share everything so everyone benefits with a cumulative sum gain EG Pay It Forward… 5+ Infographics to brighten any day/startup by sharing & sticking to any fridge/screen/wall?
2. Love Everyone including yourself as this makes everyone happier EG give Free Hugs… Stop, Collaborate and listen… Top 10+ Infographics to enhance any day (and solve any problems EG by Paying it Forward;)
3. Everyone has all that they need, we all just need to remind ourselves of what we already have EG Mindfulness http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/shortcuts/2014/jan/07/mindfulness-beginners-guide-meditation-technique-treatment-depression
4. Every problem can be solved by proven techniques (often simple psychology that is overlooked) that have been around for many years EG Have Fun & Do Good Free techniques to solve any problem right now so you have fun and do good as we are all amazing and flawed and have all we need by sharing everything responsibly
5…. Stop, Collaborate and listen… Top 10+ Infographics to enhance any day (and solve any problems EG by Paying it Forward;)
Free UN/Open Startup Funds for Everyone…
1. Bootstrap what your doing using existing open source software at almost no cost.
2. Crowdfund everything as a not for profit (but if you need any help google everything and contact www.whymandesign.com)
3. Share what you learn and also what you do not need with everyone… Free techniques to solve any problem right now so you have fun and do good as we are all amazing and flawed and have all we need by sharing everything responsibly
4. Here is just one source for free funds for any open/UN Startup… Get & give $1,000,000 free for Christmas and every other no/religious holiday or birthday
5. Just one example of how printing money for good could be started is to print money to pay for innovation that solves aid problems right now that will save lives of those in extreme poverty! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoCOagL69_s During the financial crisis, the central banks of the United States, United Kingdom and Japan created $3.7 trillion in order to buy assets and encourage investors to do the same. Michael Metcalfe offers a shocking idea: could these same central banks print money to ensure they stay on track with their goals for global aid? Without risking inflation?
What are the best ways to help everyone contribute to and make the most of the past, present and future innovations that will effect everyone? https://whymandesign.wordpress.com/2015/03/24/are-we-the-future-but-not-as-we-know-it-openfuture/
What other simple and free techniques and technologies can we all use right now to solve any/all problems? Eg Quantative Easing and printing money to solve all aid problems and funding? Why NOT?! https://whymandesign.wordpress.com/2014/04/29/20-ways-we-can-solve-all-problems-with-open-source-ideas-crowdfunding-everything-now/
How to prevent the “tragedy of the commons” with proven techniques that have been used for thousands of years? EG Open accountability… https://whymandesign.wordpress.com/2014/04/24/stop-collaborate-and-listen-how-best-to-help-everyone-achieve-the-inconceivable-together-eg-preventingreversing-agingdeath/
What do we already all share for free in an open decentralised way?
1. We all share the air we breath.
2. We all share the climate we live in.
3. We all share the planet that we live on.
4. We all share the knowledge that we have/use.
5. We all share the water that we need to live.
6. We all share the plants/animals that we use to live.
7. We all share the music/sounds that we enjoy in life.
8. We all share the fashions/trends/jokes/gossip/fads that we use for entertainment.
9. … Open Awards & 50+ ways we can open everything to solve all problems?
Open Human Timeline
1. As we all are standing on the shoulders of giants, using free and open techniques created by many geniuses in the past, how best to help everyone share and build on this openly? EG sharing everything openly with a Pay It Forward mentality making everyone happy and sharing free things exponentially… https://whymandesign.wordpress.com/2015/02/28/can-we-solve-all-problems-just-by-sharing-everything-2/
2. What can we learn from the past and do in the future and right now?!
A. What have we learned from the past…? EG achieved respect for everyone by ending sexism, racism, homophobia, Mental & Health ism…
B. What can we do better right now…? EG solve current stigmas such as mental and physical health as it effects everyone and solving the psychology of mental health can help humans solve all problems.
C. What can/could/should/would we do better in the near future…? Eg solve aging/disease/pollution and enhance responsible education for everyone.
D. What will be possible in the far future (as/when we solve/end aging)…?! EG Known Unknowns and Unknown Unknowns that we dont know about yet!
E. More on human/society timelines/predictions at https://whymandesign.wordpress.com/2015/03/24/are-we-the-future-but-not-as-we-know-it-openfuture/
3. What are the best free techniques to solve any/all problems?
As the internet links everyone everywhere with almost all free knowledge how best to help everyone share and add to this responsibly? Is the best way to responsibly concentrate on the positive open and free solutions to problems that effect everyone? EG Open Free Education so everyone can learn to master their own mind/ego so we all learn to enjoy living selflessly in the moment and making everyone happy by helping others? https://whymandesign.wordpress.com/2014/06/27/a-z-of-life-the-best-things-in-life-are-free-but-have-some-free-money-you-become-what-you-choose-to-think/
Open Organisation Design
What are the best proven techniques to enhance any startup, charity, government or company?
1. Open Source all technology so that everyone can collaborate on improving and sharing it.
2. Run any organisation as a charity (or owned by a charity) so you save lives with every pound/dollar of profit and you get richer with increased performance pay created by the massive goodwill boost this creates.
3. Collaborate with as many other organisations that are doing good so everyone mutually benefits.
4. Enable anyone to create their own new open source charity run startup that solves problems effectively…
5. … https://whymandesign.wordpress.com/2014/06/27/a-z-of-life-the-best-things-in-life-are-free-but-have-some-free-money-you-become-what-you-choose-to-think/
What is wrong with the world right now (eg climate change, inequality, sexism…)?
If we (the west and anyone earning over $1/20 a day) are the one percent and if we have all the money, resources, ideas and talent why have we not solved all the worlds problems yet? How best to help everyone do this EG crowdfunding everything with open source solutions? https://whymandesign.wordpress.com/2014/04/29/20-ways-we-can-solve-all-problems-with-open-source-ideas-crowdfunding-everything-now/
Over history humanity has constantly sped up solving more and more problems and this trend looks like it will continue faster and faster with the internet, artificial intelligence and the singularity… http://singularityu.org & https://whymandesign.wordpress.com/2015/03/24/are-we-the-future-but-not-as-we-know-it-openfuture/
How to solve every problem right now by crowdfunding everything?
How best to crowdfund the best existing and new solutions to every problem?
As crowdfunding enables everyone to fund and collaborate on solving every problem (without any organisations) how best to help everyone do this? Is the best way to collaborate on solving the most important problems in local ways so everyone can be freed up to work on even more problems? https://whymandesign.wordpress.com/2014/04/29/20-ways-we-can-solve-all-problems-with-open-source-ideas-crowdfunding-everything-now/
We are all equal/different but some think they are more equal/different than others?!
Can we solve everything by searching then sharing everything… EG Pay It Forward Squared…
A. As we have everything we need right now on the web how best to solve all problems? EG searching and sharing everything…
How best to ignore selfish pessimists/trolls problems but listen and share the selfless optimists/helpers solutions as we all become what you think?! https://whymandesign.wordpress.com/2015/12/19/what-are-the-best-christmas-gifts-a-future-as-bright-as-we-choose-to-thinkimagine-and-we-can-solve-all-problems-right-now/
Human life, society and desires have not changed much for thousands of years but everything around us has been reinvented continually leading up to the singularity!
B. The future has always been brighter than we expect and better than we imagine!
Many individual breakthroughs that we all take for granted have solved most problems in the past ranging from: peace to farming to taming fire to vaccinations to Penicillin to the internet to sharing/loving everyone to the singularity… https://whymandesign.wordpress.com/2016/01/18/10-ways-to-solve-all-problems-right-now-we-are-the-presentfuture-we-want-as-we-become-what-we-thinkdo/
In the next few years we will break many boundaries with simple proven advances in existing computer technology (like the web has already done).
The Dawn of the Singularity by Ray Kurzweil (the Director of Engineering at Google) in his book The Singularity is Near (he has made 147 predictions and has an astonishing 86% accuracy rate). More predictions about the singularity in our lifetime… http://www.americaninfographic.com/post/135419177169/infographic-coming-singularity
C. Everything has (and will continue) to be hacked/reinvented as that is the way humans have always evolved everything so how best to help everyone enhance this safely?
As humans want to help everyone (unless your a psychopath or mis-educated) and the social web links everyone right now how best to do this? https://whymandesign.wordpress.com/2015/11/26/how-to-save-our-startupssoftwaresocietyclimate-as-all-problems-can-be-solved-with-the-web/
In the next 15 years human & artificial intelligence will evolve to solve most problems in new ways without past human failings EG selfishness!
Find the full infographic with more details at http://futurism.com/images/the-dawn-of-the-singularity/
D. 7 ways to solve all problems right now?
1. Love everyone as life is an adventure not a competition and we have all won just by existing/enjoying what we have.
2. Search for anything as no one knows everything and often there are multiple answers.
3. Share everything responsibly as no one is perfect and we all need a little help to learn more.
4. How best to help all organisations continually evolve responsibly to serve everyone best (as they could solve all problems right now!)?
5. Are most Unicorns actually Leprechauns in disguise?! Crowdfunding & bootstraping everything is better than bounty hunting?
If we don’t invest but share free and open software we can solve all problems just as the open web is doing/evolving every second.
Also here is a nice piece by Tucker Max on stopping angel investing http://observer.com/2015/08/why-i-stopped-angel-investing-and-you-should-never-start/
6. We all can be president of any country or company together (as they are often more powerful than countries) with open governance? https://blog.p2pfoundation.net/emanuel-pastreich-announces-his-candidacy-for-president-of-facebook/2016/03/03
7. More on predictions about the future by proven futurists!
Also here are 8 Predictions for the Next 10 Years: The World in 2025 By Peter Diamandis from Singularity University… http://singularityhub.com/2015/05/11/the-world-in-2025-8-predictions-for-the-next-10-years/
Are we the future/present we want as we become what we think/do!?
The web links & makes everyone accountable so enhances the way we live/interact.
What are the best ways to enhance the web/society as everyone acts more socially/selflessly leading up to the singularity?
EG Crowdfunding everything https://www.ted.com/talks/tim_berners_lee_on_the_next_web?language=en
The History of Opportunity from theft to trade to abundance by Anna Vital from Founders and Funders.
Imagine what small improvements will happen in the next few years that will help solve all problems if your a practical optimist EG Meditation and passing it forward…
What are the 10 best ways to solve any/all problems today?!
Below are just a few ways we all can solve any problems right now. There are many more on the web and even more to be invented/discovered in the next few years…
A. How to create the best/perfect present/future right now? What is the best present/future that we all want? Is lifes aim just to become happy by sharing everything responsibly? As we become what we think, how best to remind everyone to openly love everyone (as life is an adventure not a competition)!?
B. Save our startups as every one is in danger of Founder Syndrome (and worse)! How to help/manage the wild west of startups/internet so they benefits everyone the most rather than a select few? How to save our startups/software/society/climate as all problems can be solved with the web!?
C. Yes we can solve all problems today?! What simple ways are there to solve all problems right now EG Printing money for aid (quantitative easing for aid rather than for banks/liquidity) https://www.ted.com/talks/michael_metcalfe_we_need_money_for_aid_so_let_s_print_it?language=en?
D. What are the best ways to add value to everything to benefit everyone? EG 1. companies and individuals paying tax in each country that they make the wealth from and 2. putting adverts on wikipedia (or on every website you visit) so the funds are used to solve all problems in sustainable and scalable ways) http://monetizepros.com/features/analysis-how-wikipedia-could-make-2-8-billion-in-annual-revenue/
E. Automate everything?! What are the best ways to automate anything/news sustainably as innovative not for profits to solve all problems? Is the best way to enhance the existing organisations such as Wikimedia and Mozilla so the web can be open and free for everyone? 10+ best charity apps & 20+ Startup ideas that matter & 50+ best crowdfunding platforms to help everyone fund social change?
F. AI will save us (from human failure/ignorance)?! How has Artificial Intelligence already started to save humanity (from itself) and what future problems/innovations will it solve? Are we the future… but not as we know it…
G. Open Everything?! What are the best ways to inspire/encourage/force organisations to innovate so they solve problems rather than harming everyone by sitting in the status quo? Is the best way to crowdfund everything responsibly…? 10+ ways to max your time/love/life in 30 seconds
H. Hack Everything (for good-ish)?! What are the best ways to help everyone Life Hack to improve everyones lives so we can all be happier? Stop, Collaborate and listen… Top 10+ Infographics to enhance any day (and solve any problems EG by Paying it Forward;)
I. Save every Artist (everyone is an artist)?! How best to save, support and enhance the artist, inventors and hackers that most often are the unheard of heroes and heroines that have solved most of the past, present and future problems? EG provide free techniques so they/everyone can survive while doing what they love…? A-Z of life?! The Best Things In Life are Free But Have Some Free Money?! You Become What you Choose to Think?!
J. Every problem has already been solved?! What are the best ways we can all solve any problem in sustainable scalable ways as well as paying it forward squared? What are the best Christmas gifts?… A future as bright as we choose to think/imagine?… And we can solve all problems right now?!
If you are interested in helping with these and more using existing open source software please contact www.whymandesign.com
How best to inspire everyone to enjoy every second of life by doing what they love and giving it away?!…
EG sharing the best free content… www.webiversity.org/
3 ways to hack everything by hacking life and hacking happiness as that solves all problems?!
Does hacking happiness solve all problems as being grateful and helping others makes everyone happy?
A. What good is gratitude and the ways gratitude can enhance everyones lives?
C. 10 ways to enhance anyone’s life and make everyone happier/healthier for free!
A. What would be the best free gift to give and get this Christmas or no/religious holiday/birthday?
What would you pay/give to get an extra ten years of life and to make your life even happier/healthier plus find/do what you love every day?
1. Is the best gift a healthier/happier/longer life created by giving in ways that benefit everyone? What are the best ways to do this as well as paying/passing it forward with free acts of kindness every day? Top 10+ Infographics to enhance any day (and solve any problems EG by Paying it Forward;)
2. What are the best ways to reuse/reduce/recycle/upcycle all gifts/presents? Here is last years free Christmas present that anyone can make, give and get. Over $500,000,000.00 worth of free gifts/perks have been given already making this almost (half way) a Billion Dollar free gift giveaway (that makes it almost a Unicorn free giveaway for everyone). Give & Get One Million Dollars worth of free gifts for Christmas and every other no/religious holiday or birthday (please pay/pass it forward)
3. What are the best ways to give health and happiness (purpose & passion) that will lead to 10+ years of extra life?!
As what you think/do is what you become how best to help everyone enhance their physical health and mental heath? 10+ ways to maximise your time/love/life in 30 seconds & A-Z of Life! The best things in life are free so have some free Money as you become what you choose to think!
B. As the future is as bright as we choose to think/imagine, what are the best ways to solve all problems right now?!
As everyone has all they need right now, how best to help anyone make the most of every second by paying it forward to benefit everyone?
1. Mind-boggling future predictions for the Next 25 years leading up to the singularity by Google’s genius futurist Ray Kurzweil!
What are the best ways to help everyone make the most of and protect everyone from current and future innovations right now EG Artificial Intelligence solving all problems and helping everyone solve all problems right now using crowdfunding and the open web?
2. 9 shocking future predictions for life in the 2040s after the technological singularity and beyond!!!
What are the best ways to enable everyone to maximise the use of all open technology so the singularity can link up everyone in safe open responsible ways to supercomputers that could exceed everyones expectations?
3. Are we the future… but not as we know it (as everyone has all we need by sharing/mindfulness/psychology)?
What are the best ways to help everyone learn free techniques so that everyone can make themselves and everyone around them happier by taking the time to enjoy every second of life and gain happiness by giving selflessly and responsibly/sustainably?
4. As we become what we think, how best to remind everyone to openly love everyone (as life is an adventure not a competition)!?What are the best ways to help everyone learn about everyones different learning styles and the many different hidden mental diss/abilities that everyone has?
5. How to save our startups/software/society/climate as all problems can be solved with the web!?
What are the best ways to openly save/share everything as sharing existing knowledge can solve all problems EG mindfulness?
6. Why I stopped sngel investing (or crowdfunding?) and you should never start by Tucker Max!
What are the best ways to responsibly and openly enhance and save all finance/savings/government given that everything can be disrupted/reinvented with new techniques/technology?
C. How can we make the most of the exponential Growth of Computing towards the singularity in the next 15-30 years?!
1. Imagine what a computer could do once it become “cleverer” than the most “ignorant” then “enlightened” and finally all human brains (we probably can not imagine this but can take rough guesses)? Humanity/life has progressed in an exponential way in the long run with short term crashes/disasters in the circle of life as humans forget/ignore the lessons for the past so will probably continue in the future. What can we learn from humanity and the web’s evolution about “Life the Universe and Everything” (and human psychology)?
2. Computers (and living computers such as pets/animals) are already “smarter” than humans in many different ways ranging from the humble Casio calculator that can do calculations faster than any human to animals that can smell cancer (or just give what we perceive to be unconditional love as a pet dog… erm probably not from pet cats!).
3. How best to make Artificial Intelligence and all future technology accountable as power corrupts?
Is the best way to hold humans to account to make everything open so all humans & AI are accountable by peer pressure and critique? What is the best way to make every human and AI accountable automatically in a safe way given that most content is already online in open/closed track-able ways?
4. What are the best ways to use Quantative Easing or to print money for good? One way could be to print money to pay for innovation that solves aid problems right now that will save lives of those in extreme poverty! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoCOagL69_s During the financial crisis, the central banks of the United States, United Kingdom and Japan created $3.7 trillion in order to buy assets and encourage investors to do the same. Michael Metcalfe offers a shocking idea: could these same central banks print money to ensure they stay on track with their goals for global aid? Without risking inflation?
5. How can we all help the expert all around the world that are thinking many steps ahead of us all about the future? For example people like Tim Berners-Lee who invented the World Wide Web building a web for open, linked data that could do for numbers what the Web did for words, pictures, video: unlock our data and reframe the way we use it together. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM6XIICm_qo
What are the best simple ways to create free gifts that benefit everyone in seconds right now?! What free gift can you give to everyone and/or someone that has everything?!
Why not also up-cycle any/all unwanted and used gifts/books by giving them away for example by making your own free www.TrustLibrary.org in seconds in any unused space EG in a hallway. https://www.facebook.com/TRUSTlibrarybewelcomecouchsurfcampinmygarden
If you read this article please share so that others can benefit and help create an even greater future for everyone (pay it forward).
How to save our startups/software/society/climate as all problems can be solved with the web!?
5+ Ways so save all startups so we can solve all problems right now!?
As… all you need is love… & the best things in life are free… how best to help everyone love/help everyone openly/equally?
As the web links everyone what are the best techniques to share that enable us all to solve all problems?
Is the best way just to share everything and love everyone so that everyone can learn to become wise/selfless? This could be done by sharing all education free online (if you would like to help solve problems in this way contact www.whymandesign.com). https://www.ted.com/talks/tim_berners_lee_on_the_next_web?language=en
What are the best free techniques we can all share to help/save/enhance everyone?
How best to turn negative/selfish/ignorant/closed minds/cultures (race to the bottom where everyone loses) into positive/selfless/enlightened/open minds/cultures (collaboration to the top where everyone wins) as the future has always been brighter than anyone imagines? Is the best way to share positive/open content that enables everyone to solve all problems? http://bigthink.com/think-tank/are-we-ready-for-the-coming-age-of-abundance
How can the technological singularity save us from global warming (and all problems)?…
Futurologist future prediction chart by http://www.longecity.org
1. What are the best free techniques everyone can share?
– Love everyone including yourself as life is an adventure not a competition. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKNyFSLJy6o
– Pay it forward squared as this benefits you and everyone. http://www.freehugscampaign.org/
– Do what you love and share it with everyone. https://www.ted.com/talks/amy_cuddy_your_body_language_shapes_who_you_are?language=en
A. Sharing open future timelines enables everyone to look forward and help shape our future rather than be controlled by the fear mongering negative news that scares/divides everyone as we already have all we need!
2. What are the best ways to solve any problem openly?
– Search for and list the most important problems. http://www.globalissues.org/
– Search for and list the most effective solutions. http://www.arlingtoninstitute.org/wbp
– Crowdsource/crowdfund to solve the problems and share the solutions openly. www.webiversity.org
D. Help everyone one smile/hug at a time… Have a Free Hug on me:) & 10 free ways to help everyone… Remember to pass it forward at least twice and on and on… Screw it just do it, make love/peace not war/hate
3. What are the best ways to help everyone enhance all startups so they serve us all?
Is the best way to create free and open locations to talk about and objectively rate/compare every company/startup/gov?
– Open Corporates is the largest open database of companies in the world. https://opencorporates.com
– Open Spending enables anyone to compare spending. https://openspending.org/
– Wikirate enables anyone to rate different organisations. http://wikirate.org/
4. What are the best open startups in the world (that use open source p2p software and are run as not for profits)?
– P2P Foundation distributed social network projects list. http://p2pfoundation.net/Distributed_Social_Network_Projects
– Angelist peer to peer list. https://angel.co/peer-to-peer
– Technologies that will decentralize the world. http://www.shareable.net/blog/21-technologies-that-will-decentralize-the-world
5. What are the best open startups in the world that have closed/failed?…
How best to save any/all startups that fail/close and maximise their use?
– Lessons from failed startups. http://autopsy.io/
– Startup failure news. http://techcrunch.com/tag/deadpool/
– 100+ Startup failure postmortems. https://www.cbinsights.com/blog/startup-failure-post-mortem/
6. Index of Open Startup, Crowdfunding & Crowdsourcing blogs
For any more details or funding/help to collaborate on creating open startups contact www.whymandesign.com