Find more: Whymandesign Blog @whymandesign Facebook Linkedin edwhyman(at)gmail.com
Previous Clients Websites:Website & Community Manager at the British Youth Council Produced the UK Youth Parliament Website & Developed the Social Media Social Media Manager at Race Online 2012 Website Manager at CBeebies Social Media Consultant at B Live
Multimedia & Social Media Producer at BBC News Social Media & Events Manager at the NUS Manager & Marketing Media Exec at Progreso with Oxfam Commissioning Associate at the BBC Social Media, Creativity & Innovation Trainer at CLC Social Media Consultant at TFL
5+ Ways so save all startups so we can solve all problems right now!?
As… all you need is love… & the best things in life are free… how best to help everyone love/help everyone openly/equally?
As the web links everyone what are the best techniques to share that enable us all to solve all problems?
Is the best way just to share everything and love everyone so that everyone can learn to become wise/selfless? This could be done by sharing all education free online (if you would like to help solve problems in this way contact www.whymandesign.com). http://webiversity.magnify.net/video/Buffett-tax-is-not-class-warfar
What are the best free techniques we can all share to help/save/enhance everyone?
How best to turn negative/selfish/ignorant/closed minds/cultures (race to the bottom where everyone loses) into positive/selfless/enlightened/open minds/cultures (collaboration to the top where everyone wins) as the future has always been brighter than anyone imagines? Is the best way to share positive/open content that enables everyone to solve all problems? http://webiversity.magnify.net/video/Michio-Kaku-Are-We-Ready-For-th
How can the technological singularity save us from global warming (and all problems)?…
Futurologist future prediction chart by http://www.longecity.org
1. What are the best free techniques everyone can share?
– Love everyone including yourself as life is an adventure not a competition. http://webiversity.magnify.net/video/Transactional-Analysis-1-ego-st
– Pay it forward squared as this benefits you and everyone. http://www.freehugscampaign.org/
– Do what you love and share it with everyone. http://webiversity.magnify.net/video/Amy-Cuddy-Power-Poses
A. Sharing open future timelines enables everyone to look forward and help shape our future rather than be controlled by the fear mongering negative news that scares/divides everyone as we already have all we need!
2. What are the best ways to solve any problem openly?
– Search for and list the most important problems. http://www.globalissues.org/
– Search for and list the most effective solutions. http://www.arlingtoninstitute.org/wbp
– Crowdsource/crowdfund to solve the problems and share the solutions openly. www.webiversity.org
D. Help everyone one smile/hug at a time… Have a Free Hug on me:) & 10 free ways to help everyone… Remember to pass it forward at least twice and on and on… Screw it just do it, make love/peace not war/hate
3. What are the best ways to help everyone enhance all startups so they serve us all?
Is the best way to create free and open locations to talk about and objectively rate/compare every company/startup/gov?
– Open Corporates is the largest open database of companies in the world. https://opencorporates.com
– Open Spending enables anyone to compare spending. https://openspending.org/
– Wikirate enables anyone to rate different organisations. http://wikirate.org/
4. What are the best open startups in the world (that use open source p2p software and are run as not for profits)?
– P2P Foundation distributed social network projects list. http://p2pfoundation.net/Distributed_Social_Network_Projects
– Angelist peer to peer list. https://angel.co/peer-to-peer
– Technologies that will decentralize the world. http://www.shareable.net/blog/21-technologies-that-will-decentralize-the-world
5. What are the best open startups in the world that have closed/failed?…
How best to save any/all startups that fail/close and maximise their use?
– Lessons from failed startups. http://autopsy.io/
– Startup failure news. http://techcrunch.com/tag/deadpool/
– 100+ Startup failure postmortems. https://www.cbinsights.com/blog/startup-failure-post-mortem/
6. Index of Open Startup, Crowdfunding & Crowdsourcing blogs
For any more details or funding/help to collaborate on creating open startups contact www.whymandesign.com
Creative Commons Website Legal Disclaimer
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. We makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, we do not warrant that:
this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations of liability
We will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
[to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if we have been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit our liability in respect of any:
death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on our part; or
matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for us to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
[You accept that, as a limited liability entity, we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.]
[Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect our officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as us.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
This document was created as a Creative Commons document using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.